Get That Seat On The Board Course in Singapore
Get That Seat On The Board Course in Singapore
Get that seat on the Board course will help the learners and professionals acquire the skills that will help them support other business owners by being part of the board.
To put your support to other business, different from yours take you out of your daily routine. You’ll be well placed to think creatively concerning the challenges that other organizations face. The course will help learners develop skills that will help them boost their credibility in the community.
This course will contribute to increasing your insight and fuel your professional development. You will also learn ways of putting the skills that are typically not tapped to good use. Learners will develop essential strategies to find their ideal match.
This Get That Seat On The Board workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Get That Seat On The Board.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Get That Seat On The Board course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Get That Seat On The Board workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Get That Seat On The Board course
- Develop the required skills to build a professional image
- Promotion of the identity and brand image through the professionalism of labour force
- Realise the culture of professionalism in the business world
- Develop skills and the required credential for talent promotion and career growth
- Develop a personal assessment of strengths and weaknesses
- Gain access to information concerning ways to develop effective business approaches
Below is the list of course objectives of our Get That Seat On The Board course
- Understand how the Boards work to prepare and increase opportunities for getting a seat
- Assess and identify factors that can affect and hinder personal and career growth
- Evaluate the personal traits and skills compared to the needs of the business
- Understand the business environment and generate competitive strategies
- Assess the pros and cons of the firms and their potentiality to grow
- Understand the personal limitations of a board meeting
- Understand the dynamics in businesses
- Understand how the management team make decisions and their impact on the successful operation of the firm
- Establish effective strategies and ways to promote value creation
- Understand how to network in the appropriate places to get noticed
- Strategise on ways to use to expand influence and be noticed for a board position
- Understands and implement standards that can improve your reputation in the corporate world.
Below is the list of course content of our Get That Seat On The Board training programme course
- Understand basics of Get That Seat on the Board
- Importance of the board position
- Challenges of seating on the board
- Conflicts of Interest
- Personal interests
- Business interests
- Ways to avoid conflict of interest
- Become a tech-savvy
- Accept and embrace changes
- Understand digital and cyber skills
- Understand the chain of the board
- Roles of the board members
- Leadership Skills
- Qualities of a leader
- Dynamics of Organisations
- Cultural fit
- Personal relationships
- Business contexts
- Board compensation
- Corporate governance
- Structure of the firm
- Value creation
- Unique personal brand
- Personality traits
- Ethics and Integrity
- Principles of ethics
- Board value proposition
- Industry analysis
- Talent promotion strategies
- Strategy to expand Influence
- Leadership elevation
- Limitations and opportunities
- Time management
- Board meeting
- Types of decisions
- Quorum to hold a meeting and pass decisions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Get That Seat On The Board course
Get That Seat On The Board Learner’s Guide
Get That Seat On The Board Key Takeaways Notes
Get That Seat On The Board Essentials Ebook
Get That Seat On The Board Course Handouts
Get That Seat On The Board 30-Day Action Plan
Get That Seat On The Board MindMaps Pack
Get That Seat On The Board PPT Slides Used During Course
Get That Seat On The Board Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Get That Seat On The Board E-Learning Course
Get That Seat On The Board Online Video Course
Get That Seat On The Board Essentials Audiobook
Get That Seat On The Board Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Get That Seat On The Board training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Get That Seat On The Board training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Get That Seat On The Board training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Get That Seat On The Board course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Get That Seat On The Board course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.