Gap Analysis Course in Singapore
Gap Analysis Course in Singapore
Performances and opinions could be hard to quantify when it comes to assessing the state of a project or activity. As a result, there is dissatisfaction from customers and a deviation of the desired outcomes from what is actually being performed. However, through gap analysis, these could be easily examined and bridged. It is often used in analyzing an organization’s actual performance and its overall vision. By identifying the magnitude or the type of gap, it is now possible to come up with the right strategies to lessen the differences, especially if it will result in a negative impact.
Through this course, the participants will be introduced to the types of gaps in business. It will also teach them how to conduct a gap analysis appropriate for the gap detected, as well as the tools that should be included when making it.
This Gap Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Gap Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Gap Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Gap Analysis workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Gap Analysis course
• Helps the participant to assess current states and identify what or how much should be done to improve
• Helps the participant to identify and quantify gaps for analysis towards achieving the future state
• Encourages the participant to improve his/her performance through unbiased and realistic analysis
• Provides a team or an organization with hard facts to make informed decisions
• Helps the team or an organization realize their envisioned future on the desired activity or project
• Helps bridge the gap between the customer’s and the company’s point of view on the usefulness or impact of a product
Below is the list of course objectives of our Gap Analysis course
• Define what is a gap and a gap analysis
• Identify the areas in business where gap analysis is applicable
• Identify the best time to perform a gap analysis
• Study the elements composing a standard graph of a gap analysis
• Learn the different types of gap determining the kind of gap analysis to employ
• Learn the steps and stages in performing a gap analysis
• Determine the tools to master that are involved in making a gap analysis
• Identify the benefits of using gap analysis in business
• Get familiar with the practical applications of gap analysis through examples
• Discover other options to choose when being confronted with a business gap
• Determine the actions to be taken with a neutral business gap
• Come up with the best strategies in making a gap analysis from example situations
Below is the list of course content of our Gap Analysis training programme course
• What is gap analysis? What does a gap mean?
• Where and when can you apply a gap analysis in different areas of business?
• Visualizing a gap analysis: The standard template and elements of the graph
• What are the different types or uses of a gap to form a gap analysis?
• What are the steps in making a gap analysis?
• What are the tools to use in making a gap analysis, depending on the usage
• What are the benefits of using a gap analysis in business-related assessments?
• Examples of using a gap analysis
• Gap discovery: Alternative actions to do upon detection
• What should you do when a gap does not affect business negatively?
• Activity: Identify the types of gap and course of action to make in the given scenarios.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Gap Analysis course
Gap Analysis Learner’s Guide
Gap Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Gap Analysis Essentials Ebook
Gap Analysis Course Handouts
Gap Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Gap Analysis MindMaps Pack
Gap Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Gap Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Gap Analysis E-Learning Course
Gap Analysis Online Video Course
Gap Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Gap Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Gap Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Gap Analysis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Gap Analysis training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Gap Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Gap Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.