Gantt Charts Course in Singapore
Estimating Project Time Accurately Course in Singapore
Gantt charts are one of the earliest types of project management tools created in the early 1910s which are still avidly used today. With its largely visual presentation relying on colors or patterns, Gantt charts are ideal for illustrating daily or weekly schedules through bar charts. Gantt charts were invented by Henry Gantt, an American engineer best known for his studies in scientific management.
To this day, Gantt charts have been used in major infrastructure projects, not only in small scale group activities. This feature of being flexible enough to handle complex projects is what makes this tool indispensable through time. In this course, the participants will be taught on how to create their own Gantt charts, be it for individual or team purposes. It will also discuss the modern forms of Gantt charts with the use of software and added features that expand their uses.
This Estimating Project Time Accurately workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Estimating Project Time Accurately.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Gantt Charts course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Gantt Charts workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Gantt Charts course
• Helps the participant to come up with a detailed distribution of activities for a team or for an individual
• Provides a visual representation of a project’s schedule broken down to smaller parts
• Contributes to every team member’s awareness of his/her tasks and deadlines through its understandable visualization
• Encourages collaboration with the team in coming up with schedules that are agreeable with every member
• Improves the follow of task accomplishment, which increases overall efficiency and productivity
• Helps keep track of the project’s progress, especially in identifying backlogs and potential disruptions in time
Below is the list of course objectives of our Gantt Charts course
• Define what are Gantt charts
• Describe how Gantt charts are used in business and other industries
• Recall the development of Gantt charts through its latest modifications
• Identify the parts of a Gantt chart and its main contents
• Get familiar with Gantt chart examples in different applications
• Determine the factors to consider and the requirements needed before making a Gantt chart
• Learn the steps on how to create an efficient Gantt chart
• Learn the steps on how to create a Gantt chart using Microsoft Excel
• Recognize the modern Gantt charts and their features
• Discover softwares specializing in making Gantt charts
• Identify the benefits of using Gantt charts at work
• Find out what are things to be avoided when making Gantt charts
• Create your own Gantt chart based on the different work-related activities
Below is the list of course content of our Gantt Charts training programme course
• Introduction: Getting acquainted with Gantt charts
• How are Gantt charts used in and out of business?
• The development of Gantt charts from its early conception to modern application
• What are the elements and features to be found in a standard Gantt chart?
• Examples of the applications of Gantt charts
• What are the factors to consider before making a Gantt chart?
• How to create a standard Gantt chart manually
• A step-by-step guide to creating Gantt charts using Microsoft Excel
• The different kinds of Gantt charts in the modern era
• Various Gantt chart-making softwares to choose from and their unique features
• What are the benefits of using Gantt charts?
• What to avoid when making Gantt charts
• Activity: Make a Gantt chart from the given project scenarios.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Gantt Charts course
Gantt Charts Learner’s Guide
Gantt Charts Key Takeaways Notes
Gantt Charts Essentials Ebook
Gantt Charts Course Handouts
Gantt Charts 30-Day Action Plan
Gantt Charts MindMaps Pack
Gantt Charts PPT Slides Used During Course
Gantt Charts Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Gantt Charts E-Learning Course
Gantt Charts Online Video Course
Gantt Charts Essentials Audiobook
Gantt Charts Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Estimating Project Time Accurately training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Estimating Project Time Accurately training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Gantt Charts training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Gantt Charts course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Gantt Charts course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.