Critical Success Factors Course in Singapore
Critical Success Factors Course in Singapore
Critical Success Factors, also known as Key Result Area (KRA), or Key Success Factor (KSF), lets you focus on a fundamental element that will help in the completion of a mission or project. Read on to find out more about the different critical success factors and how they contribute to your project’s success.
This Critical Success Factors workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Critical Success Factors.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Critical Success Factors course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Critical Success Factors workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Critical Success Factors course
- Provides goals and benchmarks for the organization
- Provides a competitive advantage to the business
- Enables organizations to reward employees involved in achieving them
- Aligns the short-term goals of the business with the long-term strategy
- Improves the reputation of the business in the society and among the stakeholders
Below is the list of course objectives of our Critical Success Factors course
- Understand the concept of critical success factor
- Identify the methodologies to assess whether a company is hitting its critical success factors
- Make an executive or an employees in charge of one critical success factor and its applicability
- Enable organizations to track the critical success factors regularly
- Understand the different software and their application adopted by organizations relevant to critical success factors
- Understand the linkage of a critical success factor with the overall strategy of the organization
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Critical Success Factors training course
- What is the concept of critical success factor and its benefits?
- How critical success factors increase the productivity of organizations?
- Understanding the ways of implementing critical success factors at work place
- Identifying factors that affect the critical success factors at the work place
- Understanding the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Critical Success Factors course
Critical Success Factors Learner’s Guide
Critical Success Factors Key Takeaways Notes
Critical Success Factors Essentials Ebook
Critical Success Factors Course Handouts
Critical Success Factors 30-Day Action Plan
Critical Success Factors MindMaps Pack
Critical Success Factors PPT Slides Used During Course
Critical Success Factors Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Critical Success Factors E-Learning Course
Critical Success Factors Online Video Course
Critical Success Factors Essentials Audiobook
Critical Success Factors Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Critical Success Factors training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Critical Success Factors training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Critical Success Factors training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Critical Success Factors course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Critical Success Factors course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.