Changing People’S Habits Course in Singapore
Changing People’S Habits Course in Singapore
Changing your own habits and routines is one thing, but changing other people’s is completely different and could be difficult, especially if someone is resistant to it. To achieve this, the best way is through positive reinforcement which motivates the people to change their habits in healthy and optimistic ways. People have different reactions when confronted with the need to change their habits, something that they are already comfortable with, and it is, therefore, important to approach each one uniquely. This course will guide the participants to become a good influence on people who have a desire to change their habits and routines for the better.
This Changing People’S Habits workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Changing People’S Habits.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Changing People’S Habits course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Changing People’S Habits workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Changing People’S Habits course
• Encourages the participant to drop bad habits that could prove to be hindering productivity in the workplace
• Teaches the participant to apply positive reinforcement when developing a good habit or changing a bad habit
• Teaches the participant to detect bad habits or routine earlier to lessen their negative impacts
• Motivates the participant to become a good example and influence others with good habits
• Instills the value of diligence and patience in changing habits and maintaining them in the long run
• Encourages the participant to be receptive to change, particularly in habits and routines, to improve his/her outlook in life
Below is the list of course objectives of our Changing People’S Habits course
• Identify the factors motivating a person to change his/her habits
• Recognize the emerging undesirable habits in oneself
• Determine the effects of adopting bad habits, especially at work
• Find out the explanations behind why it is difficult to break or change bad habits
• Understand how change works and how the mind can be adjusted to it
• Explain the close relationship between the emergence of habits and the process of change
• Determine how a person can change bad habits and nurture the good ones
• Determine how to support people who have a desire to change their existing habits
• Learn the ways on how to maintain a good and healthy habit after overcoming a bad one
• Recognize how beneficial changing habits is to the person and the people in his/her circle
• Conduct an assessment with oneself for habits that should be changed and why
• Formulate ways on how to assist others to change their habits in the workplace
Below is the list of course content of our Changing People’S Habits training programme course
• What motivates a person to change his/her habits?
• How can you find out if you have adopted a bad habit or a habit that needs changing?
• Why do people find it difficult to change or break habits?
• Understanding the process of change and acclimatizing the mind to accept it
• Change and habits – A tight relationship
• How can you change your own bad habits or develop your existing good habits?
• How can you influence or support people who want to change their habits?
• Maintaining a good habit after breaking up from a bad one
• How can changing bad habits benefit the person and the people around him/her?
• Activity: Do you have habits you want to change? Why do you want to change them?
• Activity: In the given work situations, find out how you can help others in changing their habits.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Changing People’S Habits course
Changing People’S Habits Learner’s Guide
Changing People’S Habits Key Takeaways Notes
Changing People’S Habits Essentials Ebook
Changing People’S Habits Course Handouts
Changing People’S Habits 30-Day Action Plan
Changing People’S Habits MindMaps Pack
Changing People’S Habits PPT Slides Used During Course
Changing People’S Habits Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Changing People’S Habits E-Learning Course
Changing People’S Habits Online Video Course
Changing People’S Habits Essentials Audiobook
Changing People’S Habits Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Changing People’S Habits training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Changing People’S Habits training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Changing People’S Habits training course
Contact us for the latest Changing People’S Habits course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Changing People’S Habits course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.