Business Trade Show Fundamentals Course in Singapore
Business Trade Show Fundamentals Course in Singapore
A business trade show, or trade fair, is an excellent platform to show off the products and services of a company. This offers a lot of benefits for the attendants. Whether you are organizing one or attending in it, you must gain information on what to expect: rivals, potential partners, and the latest trends.
This Business Trade Show Fundamentals workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Trade Show Fundamentals.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Trade Show Fundamentals course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Trade Show Fundamentals workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Trade Show Fundamentals course
- Use business trade shows to find new customers for business
- Boost sales and profits through participating in business tradeshows.
- Utilize business tradeshows to launch new products-Test and introduce new products
- Participate in business tradeshows to find opportunities to research competitor’s products
- Business trade shows provide opportunity to survey market awareness and obtain customer feedback on business services and products.
- Use business tradeshows as an opportunity to study business competition
- Business trade shows present opportunities to recruit new employees, distributors or dealers for products.
- Generate sales leads through participating in business trade shows as exhibitors.
- Business trade shows create a platform for corporate organizations to build relationships with business and client prospects.
- Encourage participation in business trade shows to build or re-position company brand.
- Business trade shows provide a platform for corporate organizations to generate publicity and company visibility
- Gain insight on industry trends from other corporate bodies during business tradeshows.
- Participate in business trade shows and get the opportunity to strengthen old and build new partnerships
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business Trade Show Fundamentals course
- Understand the meaning and benefits of business trade shows.
- Learn tips for organizing and planning a business trade show.
- Understand the importance of budgeting for a business trade show.
- Learn the effective methods of attracting event sponsors for business trade show.
- Understanding the importance of engaging key industry players in business trade shows.
- Learn to develop marketing strategies and marketing plan for business trade show.
- Understand the process of organizing and actualizing a business trade show
- Appreciate the role of teamwork and team management in business trade show.
- Learn the importance of managing exhibition booths and stands.
- Appreciate the tips of selecting and of managing industry key note speakers and guests.
- Understand the process and importance of choosing the right kind of exhibitors and high –quality attendees.
- Learn the factors to consider when organizing a business trade show.
- Know the tips and strategies for organizing a successful business trade show.
- Understand the framework/model for a business tradeshow for corporate.
- Appreciate the significance of setting goals and objectives for business trade show.
- Know the importance of creating a business trade show checklist when preparing and organizing for a tradeshow.
- Know the process and importance of developing a communication strategy for a business tradeshow.
- Learn the tips of creating an impressive exhibition stand/booth for corporate organizations during a tradeshow.
Below is the list of course content of our Business Trade Show Fundamentals training course
- What is a business trade show and what are the benefits of participating in a business trade show for corporate organizations?
- What are the preparation guidelines and tips for organizing a successful business trade show?
- What are the key areas of budgeting in a business trade show? Why is budgeting for a business trade show important?
- What are the effective methods of attracting event sponsors for business trade show?
- What is the significance of engaging key industry players in business trade shows?
- What are the marketing strategies for business trade show? What are the steps of developing a successful marketing plan for business trade show?
- What is the process of organizing and actualizing a business trade show for corporate organizations?
- What is the role of team work in business trade show? Why is it important to exercise team management in business trade show?
- How do corporate organization layout a business tradeshow booth and what is the value of knowing how to manage exhibition booths and stands?
- What are the tips for selecting and managing industry key note speakers and guests for business trade shows?
- What is the process and importance of selecting the right kind of exhibitors and attendees?
- What are the key factors to consider when organizing a business trade show for corporate organizations?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Trade Show Fundamentals course
Business Trade Show Fundamentals Learner’s Guide
Business Trade Show Fundamentals Key Takeaways Notes
Business Trade Show Fundamentals Essentials Ebook
Business Trade Show Fundamentals Course Handouts
Business Trade Show Fundamentals 30-Day Action Plan
Business Trade Show Fundamentals MindMaps Pack
Business Trade Show Fundamentals PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Trade Show Fundamentals Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Trade Show Fundamentals E-Learning Course
Business Trade Show Fundamentals Online Video Course
Business Trade Show Fundamentals Essentials Audiobook
Business Trade Show Fundamentals Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Trade Show Fundamentals training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Trade Show Fundamentals training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Trade Show Fundamentals training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Business Trade Show Fundamentals course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Trade Show Fundamentals course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.