Business Requirements Analysis Course in Singapore
Business Requirements Analysis Course in Singapore
To ensure that the wants and needs of the clients or stakeholders are met, it is important to conduct a business requirements analysis first. This particular part of a project development might be overlooked for reasons that it could be unnecessary or redundant. However, a business requirements analysis provides a solid justification that the clients and the project developers have agreed to what the project can and cannot do.
Performing a business requirements analysis is beneficial for both the parties involved. Expectations could be reasonably met and there is satisfaction by the end of a project. In this course, the participants will be instructed on how to conduct a business requirements analysis with the client’s needs in mind and additionally, how to create a tangible proof of analysis which is a business requirements document.
This Business Requirements Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Requirements Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Requirements Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Requirements Analysis workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Requirements Analysis course
• Teaches the participant to create a comprehensive and well-aligned business requirements analysis through an excellent business requirements document
• Increases the trust and satisfaction of the clients to which the business requirements analysis is made for
• Provides the participant with a step-by-step process in identifying the essential requirements of a business
• Provides the participant with a well-defined and justified list of requirements, no matter how diverse they are
• Ensures the relevance and alignment of the business requirements to the strategies to be used in the project
• Avoids the project from going out of scope from the set limitations
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business Requirements Analysis course
• Define what is a business requirements analysis
• Differentiate a business requirements analysis from other business outputs
• State the importance of making a business requirements analysis
• Identify the people who should be involved in making a business requirements analysis and their corresponding responsibilities
• Create a checklist of what is needed and to be considered before starting a business requirements analysis
• Learn how to conduct a business requirements analysis by following the steps provided
• Define what is a business requirements document
• Describe what should be the contents of a business requirements document
• Learn how to create a business requirements document
• Know the challenges frequently met when making a business requirements analysis
• Identify the effects of having a poor business requirements analysis or having none made
• Formulate a comprehensive diagram from a business requirements document sample
Below is the list of course content of our Business Requirements Analysis training programme course
• What is a business requirements analysis?
• How is a business requirements analysis different from a business plan, a business case, and a business proposal?
• Why is making a business requirements analysis important?
• Who are the people needed in making a business requirements analysis?
• What are the things to be considered before starting a business requirements analysis?
• Steps in making an efficient business requirements analysis
• What is a business requirements document?
• What are the contents of a business requirements document?
• Steps in making a business requirements document and common formats used
• What are the difficulties commonly encountered when conducting a business requirements analysis?
• What are the possible consequences of a poorly made business requirements analysis or a lack thereof?
• Activity: Create a diagram out of a given example of a business requirements document.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Requirements Analysis course
Business Requirements Analysis Learner’s Guide
Business Requirements Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Business Requirements Analysis Essentials Ebook
Business Requirements Analysis Course Handouts
Business Requirements Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Business Requirements Analysis MindMaps Pack
Business Requirements Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Requirements Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Requirements Analysis E-Learning Course
Business Requirements Analysis Online Video Course
Business Requirements Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Business Requirements Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Requirements Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Requirements Analysis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Requirements Analysis training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Business Requirements Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Requirements Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.