Business Ethnography Course in Singapore
Business Ethnography Course in Singapore
Ethnography is the study on how people live their lives, including their habits, customs, among others. In business, ethnography proves to be a considerable option to get authentic results and learn how customers choose to use products and their reason behind using it. Find out more about Business Ethnography in this article.
This Business Ethnography workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Ethnography.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Ethnography course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Ethnography workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Ethnography course
- Provides understanding of the business in detail
- Reduces the chances of reciprocation by other companies
- Utilize the best experience of ethnics for their own benefits
- Enables research on complicated issues
- Enables the outside community to understand in detail about the business and hence improves the company’s goodwill
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business Ethnography course
- Understand the concept of business ethnography
- Determine the importance of innovation for organization’s success
- Align the process of innovation to the goals of organizations
- Determine the benefits of business ethnography
- Identify the challenges faced by business ethnics
- Training and mentorship programs at work
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Business Ethnography training course
- What is business ethnography?
- Why is it necessary for organizations?
- Who performs the business ethnography?
- Linkage of innovation with improvement of organizations
- Understand different techniques of business ethnography
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Ethnography course
Business Ethnography Learner’s Guide
Business Ethnography Key Takeaways Notes
Business Ethnography Essentials Ebook
Business Ethnography Course Handouts
Business Ethnography 30-Day Action Plan
Business Ethnography MindMaps Pack
Business Ethnography PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Ethnography Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Ethnography E-Learning Course
Business Ethnography Online Video Course
Business Ethnography Essentials Audiobook
Business Ethnography Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Ethnography training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Ethnography training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Ethnography training course
Contact us for the latest Business Ethnography course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Ethnography course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.