Building And Managing A Project Team Course in Singapore
Building And Managing A Project Team Course in Singapore
Assembling a team of talented and capable employees is akin to planning and building a house. You need to look at a lot of candidates, select who you deem are suitable for the project, and religiously manage them. Building and managing a project team needs a decisive leader with a clear vision of the future.
This Building And Managing A Project Team workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Building And Managing A Project Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Building And Managing A Project Team course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Building And Managing A Project Team workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Building And Managing A Project Team course
- Improve skills and technical competencies of team members for successful projects
- Increase the probability of achieving project deliverables in the context of decreasing costs, improving quality and reducing schedules
- Improve internal agreement and personal recognition among team members
- Enhance morale, reduce number of conflicts, and improve productivity
- Establish a dynamic team culture to improve team spirit and cooperation between team members
- Contribute to better knowledge and expertise sharing within your employees
- Manage a group of people better for a more successful project and more successful collaborations in the future
- Learn to balance the project, team, and the individual effectively
- Following guideline will go a long way towards creating a fully functional and successful team
- Encourage and foster cooperation, not competition, to create an effective relationship with team
- Realize that not all teams are the same and different teams require different approaches
- An ability to form an effective team is probably one of the most important key competences of a successful project manager
Below is the list of course objectives of our Building And Managing A Project Team course
- Know how to choose the right people that will comprise a project team
- Learn how to form employees into a well-functioning group for them to work together effectively
- Follow guide to building an effective project team and apply it in your workplace
- Set clear goals and rules for a more cohesive project making and successful results in a project
- Qualities of a successful project manager that make him/her an effective supervisor of his/her subordinates
- How to resolve issues and monitor, motivate, and lead a team
- Know the importance of a project manager communicating to both the employees and the line manager
- Understand what makes a team cohesive and productive
- Discuss the essential factors of effective teams: psychological safety, interpersonal sensitivity, and dependability
- Allow improving internal and external interactions of team members, developing their competencies and skills, and optimizing the overall team environment
- allow tracking of performance of team using feedback, resolving of issues, and managing changes to optimize project performance
- Assess challenges associated with communication, recognition, and assessment of team activities
Below is the list of course content of our Building And Managing A Project Team training course
Building your Project Team
- Selecting your team, pick people that are the best fit for the project and create a mixture of members with different skills and abilities
- Set the tone and ground rules, make it clear who is in charge and what you expect from your team and delegate tasks appropriately
- Set clear goals and build teams with common aims, working towards the same endgame
- Identify achievable early goalsto boost morale and establish a sense of pride
- Communication to ensure everyone within the team knows what is going on
- Team-building to establish positive and healthy relationship even outside the office
Managing a Project Team
- Give the team time to develop and allow the team time to get to know each other and establish a relationship with each other
- Continuous planning cycle is a process of consistent reviewing and modifying to ensure a realistic and achievable plan
- Establish trust, build psychological safety and interpersonal sensitivity
- Identify training needs and choose the right training methods for the team
- Recognize that managing a team is a continuous process
- Succession planning to ensure that individuals pass on their skills, experience and knowledge to their colleagues well before they leave
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Building And Managing A Project Team course
Building And Managing A Project Team Learner’s Guide
Building And Managing A Project Team Key Takeaways Notes
Building And Managing A Project Team Essentials Ebook
Building And Managing A Project Team Course Handouts
Building And Managing A Project Team 30-Day Action Plan
Building And Managing A Project Team MindMaps Pack
Building And Managing A Project Team PPT Slides Used During Course
Building And Managing A Project Team Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Building And Managing A Project Team E-Learning Course
Building And Managing A Project Team Online Video Course
Building And Managing A Project Team Essentials Audiobook
Building And Managing A Project Team Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Building And Managing A Project Team training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Building And Managing A Project Team training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Building And Managing A Project Team training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Building And Managing A Project Team course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Building And Managing A Project Team course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.