Advance Team Leadership Course in Singapore
Advance Team Leadership Course in Singapore
Take your team to the next level by discovering and acquiring leadership skills. Leadership is more than just initiating actions and managing activities. It also means looking out for your team members’ well-being and continuously devising strategies that will improve work performance as well as innovative positive changes.
This Advance Team Leadership workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Advance Team Leadership.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Advance Team Leadership course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Advance Team Leadership workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Advance Team Leadership course
- Gain the knowledge on how to value leadership roles
- Achieve the means to build a team that is resilient and emotionally mature
- Know how to make plans that can improve a team’s performance
- Be equipped with the ways on creating a culture of positive changes
- Attain ways in using strategic and intentional thinking to strengthen communication
- Display ways to build communication using proper strategies and tools
- Understand the ways a plan can further innovative reforms in a company
- Use action plans that fosters servant-leadership in an organization
- Apply plans that aim to develop the team’s leadership potentials
- Be capable in exhibiting the necessary leadership skills
- Develop the skills to build a high performing team in an organization
- Accomplish ways to adjust and adapt to new changes in an organization
Below is the list of course objectives of our Advance Team Leadership course
- Explore what is personality-disorders and the people that struggle with it
- Present the various causes of personality disorders and what could stop it
- Observe the different clusters of people with Personality disorders
- Analyze the symptoms of a paranoid personality disordered
- Describe the traits of the schizoid personality disorder
- Showcase the behaviours associate to a schizotypal personality disorder
- Explain the symptoms seen from an antisocial personality disordered person
- Inspect the different notable marks seen in a borderline personality disorder
- Examine the traits found in a person with histrionic personality disorder
- Discuss the identifiable marks of a narcissistic personality disorder
- Recognize the known indications of a dependent personality disordered person
- Differentiate between a person who has meticulous preferences to a person who actually has obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
Below is the list of course content of our Advance Team Leadership training course
- Why leadership skills are highly valued within an organization
- Determining the ways to strengthen the resilience within a team and strengthen emotional quotients
- Devising plans that can improve a team or organizational culture
- Developing strategies to further positive changes within a corporation
- Using targeted strategic thinking in order to effectively communicate
- Selecting the appropriate leadership tools in order to build communication
- Implementing designs and strategies to forward a culture of innovation
- Creating a plan to foster a culture of service in an organization
- Developing a plan to improve advance leadership skills
- How to exhibit the necessary leadership skills and practices
- Building a high performing team that pushes for personal and team growth
- Adapting to new changes imposed in an organization
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Advance Team Leadership course
Advance Team Leadership Learner’s Guide
Advance Team Leadership Key Takeaways Notes
Advance Team Leadership Essentials Ebook
Advance Team Leadership Course Handouts
Advance Team Leadership 30-Day Action Plan
Advance Team Leadership MindMaps Pack
Advance Team Leadership PPT Slides Used During Course
Advance Team Leadership Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Advance Team Leadership E-Learning Course
Advance Team Leadership Online Video Course
Advance Team Leadership Essentials Audiobook
Advance Team Leadership Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Advance Team Leadership training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Advance Team Leadership training course.
Contact us for the latest Advance Team Leadership course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Advance Team Leadership course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.