Leading As An Introverted Leader Course
Leading As An Introverted Leader Course in Singapore
About This Leading As An Introverted Leader Training Course
A myth has saturated the corporate world for far too long: introverts are not cut out to be great leaders. Some 65% of senior executives see introversion as a “barrier to leadership,” and only 6% think introverts have what it takes to lead a triumphant team. Many companies have a singular vision for what a great leader should be such as being outgoing, gregarious, a master networker. This is untrue. Some introverted leaders include Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos. In this course, leaders will learn the necessary skills, techniques and mindset to lead as an introverted leader.
Who Should Attend This Leading As An Introverted Leader Workshop
This workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading As An Introverted Leader.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Leading As An Introverted Leader Training Program
The ideal group size for this Leading As An Introverted Leader course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leading As An Introverted Leader workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading As An Introverted Leader course
- Understand what an introvert leader is and how they work
- Have knowledge of how introverted leadership styles can be advantageous in a company
- Know the different introverted leaders who succeeded tremendously and what they did
- Use the best traits that Introverted Leaders have and develop it further
- Be motivated in assigning introverted leaders in coaching and developing others
- Experience the empathy and listening qualities of an introverted leader
- Utilize the strengths of introverts in critical thinking and analysis
- Grasp how introverted leaders are humble leaders and their benefit in a team
- Exercise the objective skills that introverted leaders have in making decisions
- Take advantage of how introverts can work through the grind
- Know why introverts can work in scenarios where the leader needs to work alone
- Be ready to improve the introverted leaders in your company
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading As An Introverted Leader course
- Discuss what an introvert leader looks like and how they work in a team
- Present what are the advantages of having an introverted leader
- List the introvert leaders that have been successful in modern society
- Impart the necessary skills that an introvert leader needs to work on in order
- Identify why introvert leaders in the team are more effective in one-on-one coaching
- Examine how introvert leaders are able to listen more and empathize more
- Consider the strengths of introverts in critical thinking and analysis
- Investigate the low-key attitude of introverts and how it can be helpful in an organization
- Explore how introverts follow plans to an objective level compared to extroverted leaders
- Inspect how introverts are more capable in doing tedious and slow jobs compared to extroverts
- Analyse how introverts can comfortably work alone when needed
- Expound ways to improve introverted leadership styles to better introverted leaders
Below is the list of course content of our Leading As An Introverted Leader training course
- The existence of Introverted Leaders in the team and how they work
- Understanding the advantages of an Introverted Leader in a company
- Examples of successful introvert leaders in our society and how they did it
- Qualities that Introverted Leaders should develop in order to grow further
- How introvert leaders are more successful in a two-way, one-on-one group communication
- The strengths of introverted leaders in empathy and listening
- Observing how introverted leaders are deep thinkers and how they act only when needed
- Why good leaders are humble leaders who do not fight for credit
- How prudent leaders make more objective actions compared to extroverts
- Introverts work through the grind while extroverts easily get bored
- Describing how introverts can work in scenarios where the leader needs to work alone
- Maximizing other introvert qualities to boost work performance
Leading As An Introverted Leader Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading As An Introverted Leader course
Introverted Leader Learner’s Guide
Introverted Leader Key Takeaways Notes
Introverted Leader Essentials Ebook
Introverted Leader Course Handouts
Introverted Leader 30-Day Action Plan
Introverted Leader MindMaps Pack
Introverted Leader PPT Slides Used During Course
Introverted Leader Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Introverted Leader E-Learning Course
Introverted Leader Online Video Course
Introverted Leader Essentials Audiobook
Introverted Leader Infographics Pack
Leading As An Introverted Leader Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Leading As An Introverted Leader training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Leading As An Introverted Leader course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Course Brochure
Request for this Leading As An Introverted Leader course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.