Bridges’ Transition Model Course in Singapore
Bridges’ Transition Model Course in Singapore
In his book entitled “Managing Transitions”, William Bridges introduced a change model focused on the psychology of the people affected with change: the Bridges’ Transition Model. This tool stresses the difference between change and situation. It also emphasizes what the people are undergoing during change implementation and how it is important to help them learn to manage what they are feeling during the different stages. By psychologically supporting the change makers, the success of promoting change is high.
The Bridges’ Transition Model is one of the many change management models that could be used, depending on the change programs. This specific model is greatly beneficial for the people who are directly affected by the changes being enacted and will help them maintain a healthy outlook amidst transition. Through this course, the participants can learn how this model works, what are the steps to be undertaken, and how to apply it in appropriate situations.
This Bridges’ Transition Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Bridges’ Transition Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Bridges’ Transition Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Bridges’ Transition Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Bridges’ Transition Model course
• Teaches the participant the significant difference between change and transition
• Helps the participant to smoothly adjust with the changes being undertaken with minimal setbacks
• Gives the participant a positive and receptive attitude towards change and transition
• Teaches the leaders employing change to choose the best approach to be used for the employees
• Trains the participant to not only accept change easily but to analyze and manage it
• Provides the participant with a direct approach to the different emotions that could be normally experienced when undergoing changes
Below is the list of course objectives of our Bridges’ Transition Model course
• Understand the different change management models being used in change programs
• Differentiate between change and transition
• Define the Bridges’ Transition Model and its main purpose
• Enumerate the three steps in the Bridges’ Transition Model
• Learn how to identify the loses and what remains when undergoing change
• Learn how to manage the feeling of discomfort from being in between changes
• Learn how to become motivated and energized in the face of a new change
• Determine how to apply the Bridges’ Transition Model in different change programs
• Identify the benefits the people affected can gain in using the Bridges Transition Model
• Identify the possible disadvantages of using the Bridges’ Transition Model
• Create personal ways on how to support people undergoing changes
• Assign the correct Bridges’ Transition Model step in the given change situations
Below is the list of course content of our Bridges’ Transition Model training programme course
• Introduction: Change management models and their different uses
• Change versus transition – A subtle difference
• What is the Bridges’ Transition Model?
• Step 1: Ending, Losing, and Letting Go (Facing the change)
• Step 2: The Neutral Zone (Feeling out of sorts)
• Step 3: The New Beginning (Embracing the new environment)
• How can the Bridges’ Transition Model be applied to change programs?
• What are the benefits of employing the Bridges’ Transition Model to the people affected by certain changes?
• What are the drawbacks of employing the Bridges’ Transition model?
• Activity: After learning of the Bridges’ Transition Model, how can you assist the people undergoing transition using this tool?
• Activity: From the given transition situations, identify which step are the people affected currently at.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Bridges’ Transition Model course
Bridges’ Transition Model Learner’s Guide
Bridges’ Transition Model Key Takeaways Notes
Bridges’ Transition Model Essentials Ebook
Bridges’ Transition Model Course Handouts
Bridges’ Transition Model 30-Day Action Plan
Bridges’ Transition Model MindMaps Pack
Bridges’ Transition Model PPT Slides Used During Course
Bridges’ Transition Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Bridges’ Transition Model E-Learning Course
Bridges’ Transition Model Online Video Course
Bridges’ Transition Model Essentials Audiobook
Bridges’ Transition Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Bridges’ Transition Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Bridges’ Transition Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Bridges’ Transition Model training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Bridges’ Transition Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Bridges’ Transition Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.