Bowman’S Strategy Clock Course in Singapore
Bowman’S Strategy Clock Course in Singapore
Bowman’S Strategy Clock is..
In this Bowman’S Strategy Clock course, participants will learn
This Bowman’S Strategy Clock workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Bowman’S Strategy Clock.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Bowman’S Strategy Clock course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Bowman’S Strategy Clock workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Bowman’S Strategy Clock course
- Enable organizations to adopt strong marketing mechanisms and techniques
- Enables organizations to become more realistic and rational in decision making and planning process
- Enhances organizations goodwill in the market
- Provides competitive advantage to companies by opting best marketing strategy
- Reduces time lapses and under productivity phases of companies
Below is the list of course benefits of our Bowman’S Strategy Clock objectives
- Understand the backdrop of Bowman’s Strategy Clock
- Understand the eight marketing strategies
- Discuss the need of setting marketing strategies for growth
- Learn how to apply different strategies in practical scenarios
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
- Discuss the benefits of opting Bowman’s Strategy Clock
- Identify the linkage of the strategy with the productivity of companies
Below is the list of course benefits of our Bowman’S Strategy Clock training programme content
- What is Bowman’s Strategy Clock and its various strategies?
- Practical application of Bowman’s Strategy Clock
- Benefits of the strategy in competitive environment
- Methods of adopting best marketing strategies
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Bowman’S Strategy Clock course
Bowman’S Strategy Clock Learner’s Guide
Bowman’S Strategy Clock Key Takeaways Notes
Bowman’S Strategy Clock Essentials Ebook
Bowman’S Strategy Clock Course Handouts
Bowman’S Strategy Clock 30-Day Action Plan
Bowman’S Strategy Clock MindMaps Pack
Bowman’S Strategy Clock PPT Slides Used During Course
Bowman’S Strategy Clock Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Bowman’S Strategy Clock E-Learning Course
Bowman’S Strategy Clock Online Video Course
Bowman’S Strategy Clock Essentials Audiobook
Bowman’S Strategy Clock Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Bowman’S Strategy Clock training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Bowman’S Strategy Clock training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Bowman’S Strategy Clock training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Bowman’S Strategy Clock course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Bowman’S Strategy Clock course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.