Blue Ocean Course in Singapore
Blue Ocean Course in Singapore
In business, the ones that get ahead are those that think outside the box. By using the Blue Ocean key strategies, users are on their toes to continue searching for a demand that no one has thought of yet. This article will let you dive into the Blue Ocean and help your brand stand out from the rest.
This Blue Ocean workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Blue Ocean.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Blue Ocean course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Blue Ocean workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Blue Ocean course
- Brings innovation and opportunity for improved products
- Enables organizations to meet needs at best prices
- Enables organizations to create customer friendly products
- Promotes value innovation
- Enables organizations to understand the new opportunities and markets well
Below is the list of course objectives of our Blue Ocean course
- Understand the concept of blue ocean strategy
- Determine the benefits associated with blue ocean strategy
- Discuss both blue ocean and red ocean strategy
- Analyze the factors that make competition irrelevant in blue ocean strategy
- Determine the techniques of gaining competitive advantage over rival companies
- Determine how blue strategy promotes innovation and value-creation
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Blue Ocean training course
- What is Blue Ocean and red ocean theory?
- What are the benefits of blue ocean theory?
- How blue ocean theory enables innovation and value-creation in organizations?
- What are the different techniques of exploring an unexplored market space?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Blue Ocean course
Blue Ocean Learner’s Guide
Blue Ocean Key Takeaways Notes
Blue Ocean Essentials Ebook
Blue Ocean Course Handouts
Blue Ocean 30-Day Action Plan
Blue Ocean MindMaps Pack
Blue Ocean PPT Slides Used During Course
Blue Ocean Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Blue Ocean E-Learning Course
Blue Ocean Online Video Course
Blue Ocean Essentials Audiobook
Blue Ocean Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Blue Ocean training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Blue Ocean training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Blue Ocean training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Blue Ocean course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Blue Ocean course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.