Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Course in Singapore
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Course in Singapore
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management is..
In this Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management course, participants will learn
This Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management course
- Open an opportunity to increase efficiency and better align towards your overall strategy by shifting processes to the right
- The concept of ‘management model’ is a viable and relevant framework to analyze organizations, and to understand a part of innovation opportunity
- Identify the differences wen using Traditional and Alternative principles
- Know the right management model to use for the company and for personal uses also
- The model asks managers to assess where they currently lie on the scale and be aware of where they actually stand
- Let managers know if a movement along the scale will result in an overall improvement in performance.
- In essence a firm’s management model is the basic choices it makes about how work gets done
- Identify opportunities created by environmental changes, and then capitalize on such developments through changes in various elements of the business model
- View a management principle as something like ‘extrinsic motivation’ which is an underlying belief about a causal relationship between two things
- Encourage innovation by using a combination of the models in the workplace
- Provide a means of describing a firm’s management model and how choosing one would affect the whole company
- Learn about the four archetypal models of management and what each model means
Below is the list of course benefits of our Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management objectives
- Define and discuss Birkinshaw’s Four Dimensions of Management in a business sense
- Take a look at 4 different areas that managers need to deal with in the workplace
- Decide on what approach will work for each of the 4 different areas of management
- Understand just how flexible you need to be in order to accomplish your objectives successfully
- Deciding just how to go about your job and what management styles are going to be most successful for you in your organization
- Use the framework to develop a management model that best suits the type of work that you’re doing
- Use the framework to devise a way that you want your organization to develop
- Attempt to place their current processes on the scale and ask themselves if this is the most effective way to achieve their overall strategy
- Learn the importance of knowing your management model and how to apply it in your own professional life
- Identify unique combinations; not only of the extreme points but also along intermediate positions of the spectrum
- put forward a framework for defining and operationalizing a firm’s management model
- Enable an organization to choose consciously how it sets objectives, manages down and through, and creates motivation
Below is the list of course benefits of our Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management training programme content
Birkinshaw’s Four Dimensions of Management
- Managing Across: Activities, lateral management of people that you don’t necessarily have control over from a leadership perspective
- Managing Down: Decisions, what you think about when thinking of leadership – making decisions that affect a number of different people in different roles
- Managing Objectives, How are goals accomplished within the organization?
- Managing Individual Motivation, keeping individual members of the team motivated from start to finish is crucial
Discuss the two ‘extremes’ that form a scale for management style
- Traditional extreme which includes Bureaucracy, Hierarchy, Alignment and Extrinsic
- Alternative extreme which includes, Emergence, Collective Wisdom, Obliquity and Intrinsic
- Decide if people would choose a Traditional or Alternative approach on certain situations
- The importance of choosing a management model for you and the place you work for
- Experimentation and Effectuation, its pros and cons, and their differences in a business context
- Identify and discuss the four archetypal models of management which are Planning model, Quest model, Scientific model, and Discovery model
- Evaluate goals of your team and company to choose the best management model and principle in line with it
- Going beyond “what and why” to “how” work gets done in organizations to better the company
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management course
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Learner’s Guide
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Key Takeaways Notes
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Essentials Ebook
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Course Handouts
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management 30-Day Action Plan
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management MindMaps Pack
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management E-Learning Course
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Online Video Course
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Essentials Audiobook
Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Birkinshaw’S Four Dimensions Of Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.