Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Course in Singapore
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Course in Singapore
Esteemed management expert, IchakAdizes, was the developer of the methodology that identified the different stages in the lifecycle of a business. Named the Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle, he cited the similarities and differences between human growth and business growth and how to ultimately avoid the “death” stage in a business.
This Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle course
- Enables executives and management to understand the lifecycle of organization
- Assists them in facing challenges of each stage
- Enables them to pro-long the stages of growth and maturity with proper planning and decision-making
- Enables the organization to enjoy competitive advatages over the rivals in the industry
- Assists organizations in staying profitable and enjoy the phases of high productivity
Below is the list of course objectives of our Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle course
- Understand the Adize’s Corporate Lifecyle
- Discuss the various stages of organizational change
- Discuss the eleven phases of Adize’s methodologies in detail
- Learn how to make companies make more profitable during the life stages
- Understand the enhance the chances of competitive advantage
- Determine the challenges faced by organization in different stages
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle training course
- What is Adize’s Corporate Lifecycle?
- What are the different stages of organizational lifecycle?
- What are the different methodologies of Adize’s theory?
- How to overcome the challenges of each stage?
- What are the factors causing challenges?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle course
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Learner’s Guide
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Key Takeaways Notes
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Essentials Ebook
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Course Handouts
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle 30-Day Action Plan
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle MindMaps Pack
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle PPT Slides Used During Course
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle E-Learning Course
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Online Video Course
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Essentials Audiobook
Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Adizes’ Corporate Lifecycle course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.