Action Plans Course in Singapore
Action Plans Course in Singapore
In large businesses and corporations, projects are preceded by an action plan before they come to fruition. An action plan details the tasks to be undertaken and breaks them down to smaller ones that could be delegated by a team member or a small team. This results in a step-by-step accomplishment which helps the team to focus on the main objectives and end goal and prevents them from deviating to insignificant and unplanned steps.
Action plans are not only for big projects and deals. It could be done individually with one’s own personal goals. Planning might be the easiest step, with everyone pitching in ideas and suggestions. The real test is in implementing the written plans. This course will cover both steps—planning and implementing an action plan, and will provide detailed methods on how to develop a quality action plan that could be easily followed.
This Action Plans workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Action Plans.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Action Plans course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Action Plans workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Action Plans course
• Encourages the participant to use an action plan especially when undertaking large and important projects with a team
• Motivates the participant to implement the action plan formed and not just left in writing
• Develops the participant’s strategic planning and task delegating
• Allows for an orderly execution of a plan, which results in efficiency and fewer mistakes
• Prevents the participant from performing unnecessary tasks that could consume a significant amount of time
• Allows for the exchange of ideas and suggestions between team members which results in easier brainstorming and troubleshooting when conflicts arise
Below is the list of course objectives of our Action Plans course
• Define what an action plan is
• State the importance of making an action plan
• Identify the ideal times to develop an action plan
• Enumerate the components and sections of a good action plan
• Familiarize oneself with action plan templates on different subjects
• Create a checklist before making an action plan identifying the objectives, people to be involved, and materials needed
• Learn the steps to developing a good action plan
• Execute an action plan by delegating tasks and identifying support teams
• Follow through an action plan execution by regular monitoring of every step
• Determine the issues and limitations brought by making an action plan
• Create an action plan with a group following the steps learned about a certain subject
• Assess one’s work environment for a subject that needs an action plan
Below is the list of course content of our Action Plans training programme course
• What is an action plan?
• What is the importance of making an action plan?
• When are the appropriate times to develop an action plan?
• What are the components of a good action plan?
• Sample templates of action plans on different subjects
• Action plan checklist: What are your objectives? Who are the people you need? What are the physical materials you need?
• How can you develop a good action plan?
• Action plan execution: Delegating tasks, support teams, and putting the plan into action
• Are there issues and limitations concerning the use of an action plan?
• Activity: Create an action plan with a group about personal improvement in the workplace. Present your plan to the class.
• Activity: What kind of action plan can you make in your own workplace?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Action Plans course
Action Plans Learner’s Guide
Action Plans Key Takeaways Notes
Action Plans Essentials Ebook
Action Plans Course Handouts
Action Plans 30-Day Action Plan
Action Plans MindMaps Pack
Action Plans PPT Slides Used During Course
Action Plans Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Action Plans E-Learning Course
Action Plans Online Video Course
Action Plans Essentials Audiobook
Action Plans Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Action Plans training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Action Plans training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Action Plans training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Action Plans course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Action Plans course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.