Advanced Business Writing Course in Singapore
Advanced Business Writing Course in Singapore
Writing is a crucial means of communication for most people, and it”s one that many people grapple with. Writing and communication abilities have degraded with more and more people communicating over email and text messaging. Improving writing skills is still valuable in the business world as producing proper documents (such as reports, proposals, and agendas), giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
This Advance Business Writing course will provide training participants on writing concepts that include grammar, spelling, and punctuation, as well as a summary of the most common types of business documents. These skills will provide your participants with that extra benefit in the business world that many people are losing.
This Advanced Business Writing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Advanced Business Writing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Advanced Business Writing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Advanced Business Writing workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Advanced Business Writing course
- Learn to write for a business audience
- Understand the value of business writing
- Recognising the different steps of business writing
- Be able to plan and process prior to writing with a Concept Map
- Be able to transfer process into practice on the page
Below is the list of course benefits of our Advanced Business Writing objectives
- Understand that business writing is a specific skill set that must be learned and never guessed
- Obtain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Examine basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Understand the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Remember tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business reports, and business proposals.
- Identify tips and techniques in writing agendas, emails, business letters, business reports, and business proposal.
- Gain an overview of Request for projections, plans, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Name proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Name peer review and list ways peer review can help develop business writing skills.
- State guidelines in printing and publishing business writing.
- Learn to think about what you want to say before the writing process begins
- Understanding that sending a “first draft” is unacceptable conduct; editing is vital
- Recognising that an advanced piece of business writing will have been read by someone other than the writer prior to being published or sent
- Identifying that business writing, although primarily informative, must also be readable and accessible, rather than a mash-up of business jargon
Below is the list of course benefits of our Advanced Business Writing training programme content
- Creating a Cheat Sheet
- Parts of a Sentence
- Types of Sentences
- The Basic Parts
- Organization Methods
- The Basic Structure
- Choosing a Format
- Writing the Agenda
- Addressing Your Message
- Grammar and Acronyms
- Writing the Letter
- Writing the Proposal
- Writing the Report
- Requests for Proposals
- Executive Summaries
- Business Cases
- A Proofreading Primer
- How Peer Review Can Help
- Printing and Publishing
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Advanced Business Writing course
Advanced Business Writing Learner’s Guide
Advanced Business Writing Key Takeaways Notes
Advanced Business Writing Essentials Ebook
Advanced Business Writing Course Handouts
Advanced Business Writing 30-Day Action Plan
Advanced Business Writing MindMaps Pack
Advanced Business Writing PPT Slides Used During Course
Advanced Business Writing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Advanced Business Writing E-Learning Course
Advanced Business Writing Online Video Course
Advanced Business Writing Essentials Audiobook
Advanced Business Writing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Advanced Business Writing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Advanced Business Writing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Advanced Business Writing training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Advanced Business Writing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Advanced Business Writing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.