Social Etiquette Course in Singapore
Social Etiquette Course in Singapore
Etiquette can be defined as a code of polite conduct. When you practice social etiquette, you are less likely to annoy or offend people – instead you can charm them. The truth is that there are accepted behaviours in different social situations. If you put them in practice you can create a big difference in your personal and professional life. The basic rules of social etiquette include having good manners.
No matter who you are in the community, you have to communicate throughout. Therefore, you have to be a good communicator. This is because you will be sharing a lot of information, raising your children, and even winning others to your side. You need to know how to hold decent conversations and dialogue.
It is a good idea to approach any social situation with confidence and arrive in a polished version of you. You do not want to be tongue-tied in the dinner party, thinking about the spoon to use first. Probably you think you need to overhaul your personal image again or your body language keeps letting you down.
Social etiquette is more than saying “thank you” and “please” and holding your spoon correctly. It is an important part of treating others with empathy, integrity, and respect. You only have one chance to make the first impression. Thus, you need the knowledge and skills to sail you through any given social situation.
This Social Etiquette workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Social Etiquette.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Social Etiquette course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Social Etiquette workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Social Etiquette course
- Enhance your relationships
- Control your emotions
- Improve your personal image
- Get the support you need
- Develop skills for success
- Become a better leader
- Improve your communication skills
Below is the list of course objectives of our Social Etiquette course
- Understand why social etiquette matters and how it can be improved in the workplace
- Know different components of social-etiquette that include behaviour, communication, and appearance
- Understand how to read the body language of others
- Learn how to make good first impression and how to dress properly
- Understanding the challenges of introducing people in social situations and remembering their names
- Improve your art of conversation both on phone and in-person
- Appreciate how your personal style influences your communication style
- Explore social etiquette of various countries and cultures
- Understand how to deal with ethical issues, difficult people, and personal issues
- Know how to behave in a wide range of social situations
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of online etiquette
- How to meet people from different cultures and countries
- Describe inappropriate and appropriate behaviour in different workplace setting
Below is the list of course content of our Social Etiquette training course
- How manners matter in social gatherings and situations
- How to make a great impression at the first time
- Having a personal touch through reflection, handshake, and polite conversation
- Understanding how manners impact the online world and email etiquette
- Global etiquette and understanding different cultures
- Dining etiquette
- How to deal with various challenges professionally including difficult people
- Creating an action plan based on reflections
- Social entertainment in the right way
- How to deal with confidential issues
- How to accommodate colleagues and friends with a disability
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Social Etiquette course
Social Etiquette Learner’s Guide
Social Etiquette Key Takeaways Notes
Social Etiquette Essentials Ebook
Social Etiquette Course Handouts
Social Etiquette 30-Day Action Plan
Social Etiquette MindMaps Pack
Social Etiquette PPT Slides Used During Course
Social Etiquette Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Social Etiquette E-Learning Course
Social Etiquette Online Video Course
Social Etiquette Essentials Audiobook
Social Etiquette Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Social Etiquette training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Social Etiquette training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Social Etiquette training course
Contact us for the latest Social Etiquette course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Social Etiquette course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.