Search Engine Optimization, SEO Training Course in Singapore
Rank Your Website on Page number #1 of Google Now With This Search Engine Optimisation Lessons in Singapore (Google SEO Training Updated 2019)!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course in Singapore
If you would like to dominate and conquer the search engine, this course is for you. Stop paying for your SEO, learn the insider techniques worths hundreds of thousands of dollars. This course is conducted in Singapore by Singaporeans with extensive knowledge in SEO. Drop us a call at +65 6935 7406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Throughout the years, the means of reaching out to potential consumers have increasingly shifted focus from conventional advertising to Internet marketing. Internet marketing is a cost-effective and useful way of advertising that could easily earn sales conversions. With more and more companies switching to internet marketing, it is crucial to remain at the top of search engine ranking results for your company to flourish.
SEO is one of the most significant techniques employed by online advertisers to create strong search engine ranking results. With SEO, business owners can efficiently plan advertising funds in areas that produce the best achievable results. Knowles Training Institute Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training Course casts light on how to defeat tricky internet advertising situations, increase website rankings, efficiently advertise with keywords and more important rank number 1 on Google!
In this SEO workshop, participants will learn:
- The latest Google algorithm updates and how it can affect your website rankings.
- Easy Step by step guide on What to include on any webpage to hit the 1st page of Google.
- Keyword research 101: Beat all of your competition with the right keywords.
- How to get high-authority backlinks with ease.
- Major on-page and off-page ranking factors to stay on top of the competition.
- SEO analytics 101: The best software to use, how to create keyword ranking reports, track keywords and measure return on investment on SEO activities.
- Plus much more.
This Search Engine Optimization (Seo) workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Search Engine Optimization (Seo).
Those who are looking to get a job as an SEO professional.
People who are looking to add SEO to their Skills set.
Web Designers and Web Developers who want to design/develop search engine optimised website
Website owners, who want to get to rank #1 in Google
If you’re a Content Creator, looking to increase your subscriber base
Anyone who wants to improve their website’s ranking in search results
The ideal group size for this Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course in Singapore is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Search Engine Optimization (SEO) workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualise this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course
SEO Course – Benefits Part I
- Save on thousands of dollars in advertisements and marketing fees for your website.
- SEO will get you quality targeted traffic.
- SEO is a long-term plan. It may take between 6 to 12 months to see rankings. However, just as it takes time to move up the rankings, it takes time to move down the rankings. Once your website is placed in the top spot of Google, you rarely drop down. The only reason this would change is due to rising SEO competition or changes in the Google algorithm.
- SEO traffic has a much higher chance to convert as compared to other sources of traffic. SEO traffic has the greatest conversion rates for the majority of websites. By positioning your website on search engines, you are setting your business to win more conversions.
- SEO is not a myth at all. Websites will increase leads and sales if they offer a valuable product or service.
- Another great benefit of SEO is that it is free. It is far less expensive than paying for Google AdWords or Facebook advertising.
- SEO significantly impacts purchasing choices. This is because of the heightened trust and credibility of being on the first page of Google. Use SEO to increase your conversions by altering the purchasing choices of those on the web.
- SEO will further strengthen your brand equity. In other words, SEO will assist individuals to become informed of your brand. Awareness is critical because your website visitors may not always be ready to purchase immediately. However, by being aware of your products and/or services, they may purchase immediately.
SEO Course – Benefits Part II
- SEO will concurrently increase your customer attribution points. Attribution is the number of times your audience sees your brand. The more times they look at your business, the more likely they are to purchase from your company. Influential SEO rankings will help you dramatically improve your touch points with possible buyers.
- SEO trumps paid to advertise. This is because organic SEO listings earn 90% of clicks. Numerous users of search engines manage to skip paid advertisements. This is likely due to their trust in Google’s algorithm. By spending in SEO, you will likely earn more traffic than the advertisers on the same keywords.
- SEO will improve your website referrals. You will gain more referrals from search engines. Also, your site visitors are likely to refer your site to their friends. A strong SEO presence will you improve referrals, literally and figuratively!
- SEO can be measured. Individual website owners can measure conversions and the source of traffic, the progression of website rankings and the percentage of organic traffic. With the right SEO tools, you will be able to gauge the different keywords that are the most valuable to your business.
- Customers always do research online before purchasing. Because of this, SEO also increases offline sales. This is because they are using Google to do their research. They may then visit your store or make a phone call to buy your products or services. Therefore, SEO is a significant contributor to driving offline sales.
- SEO is a highly cost-effective strategy compared to paid advertising. Once your website ranks on search engines, you do not have to pay for clicks such as Google Adwords.
- If you rank first of Google, your customers will never know about the hundreds of alternatives available to them unless they scroll form page 1 to page 10 of Google. However, this is not likely to happen because 75% of users never scroll past the first page of Google.
- Your competitors are using SEO to expand their business. If you are not using SEO to build your business, you will wither away.
SEO Course – Benefits Part III
- If you run a small business, it is difficult to outspend larger businesses in AdWords. However, with SEO, you can outrank larger businesses. While larger businesses rely on Google Adwords, you can count on savvy SEO methods to gain more customers.
- SEO can assist you in breaking into new markets segments. Once your website is optimised, you can start to extend your site to target other keywords. The keywords you pick can be new products or services. You can then use SEO to drive qualified traffic to your new products and/or services.
- All online marketing actions in some way can be attributed to your SEO rankings. Things like, web design, social media and content marketing services as well as online advertising influences SEO and your ranking on Google. When all of these activities are integrated, your SEO rankings will increase tremendously.
- SEO Assists the company in increasing traffic to the website.
- SEO works while you sleep.
- People trust Google. Individuals use Google every day to search for what they are looking for. By ranking high on search engines such as Google, your company will build trust with your customers.
- SEO is the new “PR” strategy. It makes PR make sense. To rank high Google, a website must have high-quality backlinks. Backlinks are essentially links from external websites that link to your site. The more backlinks your website have, the higher the ranking. Acquiring high-quality backlinks may require both online and offline publicity. The more promotion you have, the more backlink opportunities you may have. The two works hand-in-hand.
- SEO will increase your email subscribers. If you have an email newsletter signup registration on your website, you will get more subscribers as your rankings increases. This is because you are increasing traffic to your site.
SEO Course – Benefits Part IV
- SEO will improve your blog traffic. As your website’s authority increases in Google, you will likely gain unique traffic.
- Good SEO rankings will increase your website’s click-through-rate. Click-through-rate is the number of individuals who click your site over by the number of people you reached.
- As your website click-through-rate increases, the time-on-site will improve as well. Time-on-site is the amount of time website visitors stay on your site. The longer website visitors stay on your sire, the more likely they are to purchase your product or services. Moreover, more time-on-site will also increase your SEO rankings.
- SEO will require you to make your website safe and secure. In return, this will protect your site visitors from different viruses. Concurrently, it will boost your rankings as secure websites command higher rankings on Google.
- As you work on growing your website’s SEO, you will increase the speed of your site. High-speed sites offer the optimal user experience. This will, in turn, improve your SEO ranking on Google.
- SEO spending is set to increase to $80 billion by the year 2020. Your company has an chance to hop on the SEO bandwagon before it becomes too saturated and competitive.
- By optimising your site for SEO, you will be preparing yourself for the next generation of must have mobile-friendly websites. Moreover, search engines like Google favours mobile optimised websites.
- Higher SEO rankings will aid you stand out from the billions of other websites on Google.
SEO Course – Benefits Part V
- SEO Promotes brand credibility.
- SEO Assists the company in taking it to the next level.
- Easy access to customer data through Google webmaster.
- Easy to track and analyze the campaign.
- Quickly rank your website on Search Engines such as GOOGLE.
- Learn how to make you fully optimise your website.
- Determine a Good keyword from a Bad keyword.
- Optimise your content on your website, including videos, articles, product descriptions.
SEO Course – Benefits Part VI
- Find out what Do Follow, and No Follow SEO links are.
- Make a proper link building campaign from scratch.
- Learn how to use Social Media to get quality backlinks.
- Learn how to use tools to find out your websites speed for FREE.
- Learn how to Optimize your website media such as images, videos and Gif to load quickly.
- Learn what SEO methods are now obsolete.
- There are millions of opportunities for your company or business to be found on search engines. One of the most valuable advantages of SEO is that your customers and consumers are using search engines daily.
- Your company automatically becomes more valuable as your SEO rankings increases. If you are planning for an exit strategy for your business, many potential buyers preference strong SEO rankings and look upon them as a highly valuable asset.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course
SEO Course- Objectives Part 1
- Increase Conversions 100% By Increasing The Speed Of Your Site.
- Increase Click-Through Rate With A Rarely Used Technique.
- Optimise Every Post/Page On Your Site So That Google Sees Your Content As High-Quality, Authoritative And Informative.
- Go Viral With Two Astounding Plugins And One Proven Strategy.
- Get Your Website Noticed On High-Traffic News Domains.
SEO Course- Objectives Part 2
- Build 250+ Backlinks For Your Business Right Away.
- Drive Your Visitors From Informational Posts To Purchase Pages.
- Get Your Site Mobile-Friendly (More People Using Smartphones Than Desktop).
- Double The Amount Of Time People Spend On Your Site.
- Setting Up Google Ads Account
SEO Course- Objectives Part 3
- Create Links From High Seo Visibility Sites.
- Discover How To Optimise Your Site To Bring In More Search Engine Traffic.
- Discover Your Targeted Audience – Where They Are – What They Do & What They Are Looking For.
- Do A Deep & Comprehensive Keyword Research To Find The Worth Of The Keyword And The Topic.
- Learn Step By Step On-Page Optimization For Your Websites; It’s Pages & Single Articles.
SEO Course- Objectives Part 4
- Learn Step By Step Off-Page Optimization To Submit Your Website To Search Engines So That They Can Find It Simply.
- Create A Large Amount Of Natural Backlinks For Your Website Very Easily Using Simple Methods.
- Use Advance Techniques To Create Thousands Of Backlinks Within A Short Period Legally.
- Discover Google Algorithms Panda & Penguin – Recover Your Website From Penguin & Panda.
- Learn All Working Seo Tools To Get Ideas About The Seo Progress & Work Flow.
SEO Course- Objectives Part 5
- Understand The Importance Of Search Engine Optimization
- Understand The Backdrop Of Search Engine Optimization
- Discuss The Benefits And Hurdles Of Search Engine Optimization
- Learn To Enhance The Features Of The Products And Services Offered
SEO Course- Objectives Part 6
- Enable Organizations To Re-Evaluate The Strategies Relevant To Search Engine Optimization
- Identify The Effects Of Search Engine Optimisation The Website Of Companies
- Adopt Best Practices Of Organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training course
SEO Course: Part 1
- What is meant by search engine optimization?
- Highlight the importance of search engine optimization
- How does SEO assist in maximizing the number of visitors?
- How does SEO ensure that the site appears high on the list of results of a search engine?
- Case study and group discussion
SEO Course: Part 2
- How search engines work.
- Google’s latest and most significant algorithm changes
- White hat vs black hat SEO.
- How to rank on top of Google.
- The future of SEO
SEO Course: Part 3
- Voice Search SEO and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- What is keyword research and why it’s vital.
- Principles of efficient keyword research
- Examples of keywords you should target – when and why
- Approved free and premium keyword research tools
SEO Course: Part 4
- How to build and strengthen an extensive keyword list
- What is on-page SEO optimisation.
- Importance of on-page SEO.
- Title tags
- Domain and URL
SEO Course: Part 5
- Meta description
- Image optimisation
- Ranking on Youtube
- Content creation
- Site architecture
SEO Course: Part 6
- Design and UX
- Mobile SEO
- PageSpeed optimisation
- Google Search Console
- Conduct a full website on-page SEO Audit Report
SEO Course: Part 7
- SEO Worldwide
- Anatomy of a quality backlink
- 3 major off-page SEO ranking factors
- Social media signals – do they matter?
- Effective link building strategies
- Content marketing for SEO
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Learner’s Guide
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Key Takeaways Notes
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Essentials Ebook
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Course Handouts
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) 30-Day Action Plan
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) MindMaps Pack
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) PPT Slides Used During Course
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) E-Learning Course
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Online Video Course
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Essentials Audiobook
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a Search Engine Optimisation Lesson certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Search Engine Optimization (Seo) training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Search Engine Optimization (Seo) training course.
Contact us for the latest Search Engine Optimization (Seo) course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Search Engine Optimization (Seo) course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.