Personal Assistants Skills Course in Singapore
Personal Assistants Skills Course in Singapore
About This Course
Personal assistants (or PA) have become sought-after jobs with many people gaining popularity easily these days, thanks to the power of the Internet. A busy, high-profile employer’s daily schedule cannot be covered by his/her office secretary alone and sometimes needs the personal aspect of his/her life smoothly sorted out. Recently, personal assistants to celebrities have become highly coveted with its strings of perks and advantages in the limelight.
A personal assistant lends his/her skills to a specific person. He/she has to know the preferences of the employer—from coffee drink to clothing shops. A personal assistant’s practical set of skills and traits can easily allow for a promotion to the next level, should it be desired, especially with the backing of experience. Their skills are useful for any job positions and could be employed in daily tasks.
This course will orient the participants on the skill and traits of a personal assistant as well as how to attain them. For those interested in the PA career, it will also serve as a guide and provide tips on how to gain more qualifications.
This Personal Assistants Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Personal Assistants Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Personal Assistants Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Personal Assistants Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Personal Assistants Skills course
- Instills the useful skills of a personal assistant to the participant on his/her line of work
- Introduces the participant into the career field of a personal assistant
- Encourages the participant to employ traits like tactfulness and discretion when dealing with his/her employer
- Gains a deeper understanding of the dealings between a personal assistant and an employer
- Enhances the participant’s initiative and time management skills
- Inspires the participant to use a systematic and organized approach in work
Below is the list of course objectives of our Personal Assistants Skills course
- Define the job description of a personal assistant
- Explain the reason why a personal assistant is necessary
- Identify the people who require a personal assistant
- Enumerate the duties and responsibilities of a personal assistant
- Determine the ideal characteristics of a personal assistant
- Determine the ideal skills and abilities of a personal assistant
- Discuss the importance of tact and discretion as valuable traits especially for high-profile employers
- Learn how to take initiative and pay attention to details
- Learn the necessary technological and organization skills
- Acquire basic administrative and communication skills
- Find out how to gain more personal assistant experience, skills, and training
- Assess oneself of similarities regarding personal assistant skills
- Apply personal assistant skills into respective works
Below is the list of course content of our Personal Assistants Skills training course
- What is a personal assistant and why is this position important?
- Who are the people who require a personal assistant?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a personal assistant?
- What are the ideal traits of a personal assistant?
- What are the ideal skills set of a personal assistant?
- Tact and discretion – What high-profile employers value most
- Initiative and attention to details
- Technological and organization skills
- Administrative and communication skills
- Pursuing a PA career: How and where to acquire personal assistant skills and training
- Activity: Are you personal assistant material? List down the skills and qualifications of a personal assistant that you also have.
- Activity: What are the personal assistant skills that you can use in your area of work?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Personal Assistants Skills course
Personal Assistants Skills Learner’s Guide
Personal Assistants Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Personal Assistants Skills Essentials Ebook
Personal Assistants Skills Course Handouts
Personal Assistants Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Personal Assistants Skills MindMaps Pack
Personal Assistants Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Personal Assistants Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Personal Assistants Skills E-Learning Course
Personal Assistants Skills Online Video Course
Personal Assistants Skills Essentials Audiobook
Personal Assistants Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Personal Assistants Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Personal Assistants Skills training course.
Request for this Personal Assistants Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.