The Effective Leader Course in Singapore
The Effective Leader Course in Singapore
The Effective Leader is..
In this The Effective Leader course, participants will learn
This The Effective Leader workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Effective Leader.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Effective Leader course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Effective Leader workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Effective Leader course
- Boosts the morale and confidence of employees working under an effective leader
- Increases the energy levels and concentration
- Reduces depression and stress in individuals
- Promotes sharing of ideas among the employees
- Fosters team building and cooperation
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Effective Leader course
- Define an effective leader
- Identify the skillset and traits of an effective leader
- Determine the techniques to practice effective leadership in company
- Identify the benefits of effective leadership for the team and company
- Identify the attributes of transition from an individual contributor to an impactful leader
- Understand the process of becoming an effective leadership
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The Effective Leader training course
- Who is an effective leader?
- How he ensures timely achievement of the goals of a company?
- What are the benefits of being an effective leader?
- How can he influence others?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Effective Leader course
The Effective Leader Learner’s Guide
The Effective Leader Key Takeaways Notes
The Effective Leader Essentials Ebook
The Effective Leader Course Handouts
The Effective Leader 30-Day Action Plan
The Effective Leader MindMaps Pack
The Effective Leader PPT Slides Used During Course
The Effective Leader Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Effective Leader E-Learning Course
The Effective Leader Online Video Course
The Effective Leader Essentials Audiobook
The Effective Leader Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Effective Leader training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Effective Leader training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Effective Leader training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Effective Leader course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Effective Leader course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.