Telephone Etiquette Course in Singapore
Telephone Etiquette Course in Singapore
About This Course
In most of today’s business, the first contact with clients is usually through calls or text. Hence, telephone etiquette cannot be neglected. Transactions over the phone could offer countless possibilities for business. As a marketing strategy, it could attract a large demographic of customers. Incompetent or rude employees could result in dissatisfied or offended customers while polite and reliable ones encourage customers to avail of the services again.
There is a reason why, despite the options of leaving a message through e-mail or any social media sites, many callers still prefer the use of direct calls. Calls provide prompt, straightforward answers without taking the time to read a mile-long manual or understanding difficult instructions. Some people are auditory in gaining information or learning. Hearing from a competent voice is easier to take in and answers inquiries faster.
Telephone etiquette is not limited to telephone use only. With the present technology advancing the role of customer service, these etiquettes can be employed in any digital contact with the business. Learning these skills will give a big impact to the reputation of a company.
This Telephone Etiquette workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Telephone Etiquette.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Telephone Etiquette course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Telephone Etiquette workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Telephone Etiquette course
- Develops the participant’s tactfulness and courteousness which are key traits in telephone etiquette
- Leaves a good impression of the company and individually on the caller
- Increases the number of clients, prospective clients, and repeat orders due to persuasive, helpful, and engaging call handlers
- Develops the participant’s skill in mediating and resolving conflicts with diplomacy
- Makes the callers or customers feel valued with the company, which in turn increases sales
- Enhances the participant’s preparedness and proficiency in anticipation of different kinds of callers
Below is the list of course objectives of our Telephone Etiquette course
- Explain the importance of acquiring and employing telephone etiquette
- Recall the important parts and functions of today’s telephone models
- Describe other jobs which use telephone etiquette
- Memorize the general protocols and polite responses when having telephone conversations at work
- Make calls in a professional and proficient manner
- Answer calls clearly and with the right amount of enthusiasm
- Place calls on hold effectively and not too long
- Transfer calls correctly and competently
- Handle multiple callers efficiently and without causing mix-ups
- Handle rude callers tactfully and diplomatically
- Take down call messages accurately and completely
- End calls with pleasantry and politely
- Exercise office telephone conversations with different kinds of callers
Below is the list of course content of our Telephone Etiquette training course
- Why is it important to acquire telephone etiquette?
- The telephone technology: Parts and functions you must know
- The modern applications of telephone etiquette in different jobs
- General polite responses, questions, and addresses regardless of the type of transaction
- How to make calls in a professional manner
- How to answer calls clearly and with enthusiasm
- How to place calls on hold by keeping the caller’s time in mind
- How to transfer calls without confusing the caller and receiver
- How to handle multiple calls in an orderly manner
- How to handle rude callers with tact
- How to take down messages completely and precisely
- How to end a call on a polite and positive tone
- Activity: Act out different telephone scenarios with a partner with these callers: impatient caller, elderly caller, chatty caller.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Telephone Etiquette course
Telephone Etiquette Learner’s Guide
Telephone Etiquette Key Takeaways Notes
Telephone Etiquette Essentials Ebook
Telephone Etiquette Course Handouts
Telephone Etiquette 30-Day Action Plan
Telephone Etiquette MindMaps Pack
Telephone Etiquette PPT Slides Used During Course
Telephone Etiquette Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Telephone Etiquette E-Learning Course
Telephone Etiquette Online Video Course
Telephone Etiquette Essentials Audiobook
Telephone Etiquette Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Telephone Etiquette training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Telephone Etiquette training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Telephone Etiquette training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Telephone Etiquette course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Telephone Etiquette course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.