Soft Skills Course in Singapore
Soft Skills Course in Singapore
Soft skills can be defined as personal attributes or competencies that enable one to interact harmoniously and effectively with other people. When you have these skills, you are bound to succeed in your work. They can also be called people skills. They are quite different from the hard skills that are directly relevant to the job you do.
No matter the job you do, you need some soft skills. You need to get along with other people who you interact with, including co-workers, vendors, customers, and managers. Employers want candidates who can interact with others effectively. Since the skills are difficult to teach, employers want to know that the candidates already have these skills.
Ideally, soft skills are a combination of social skills, people skills, personality traits, career attributes, emotional intelligence, and communication skills. With these skills, you can easily navigate your working environment, perform well, and achieve your goals as you complement hard skills.
One’s soft skills are a useful part of their personal contribution to the success of the organisation. Organisations that deal with their customers face-to-face can become more successful if they promote activities for employees to develop soft skills. Rewarding for personal habits or training can yield a considerable return on investment for any given organisation. This explains why soft skills are sought out by all employers.
This Soft Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Soft Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Soft Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Soft Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Soft Skills course
- Start communicating effectively
- Have strong leadership qualities
- Improve your problem solving skills
- Enhanced critical and creative thinking
- Better teamwork
- Improved productivity
Below is the list of course objectives of our Soft Skills course
- Become more effective leader and communicator
- Know how to build loyalty and trust within the team you are working with
- Have the capability to motivate your team and inspire them in hectic and difficult situations
- Know how to handle conflict in tough conditions
- Understand and appreciate the differences between management and leadership
- Be in a position to project a dynamic image in your organisation
- Assess your leadership behaviour and develop a leadership style that suits your team
- Identify the various skills needed for one to become an effective leader
- Improve your listening skills to respond to needs of different constituents in the workplace settings
- Understand strategies and tools for engaging in great business interactions
- Know how to incorporate the right practices for presentations, use of visuals to enhance your storytelling
- Enhance and custom verbal, non-verbal, and written communication in the workplace audiences, including clients, teammates, and managers.
Below is the list of course content of our Soft Skills training course
- How to effectively build professional relationships and communicate through written, non-verbal, and face-to-face communication
- Learn essential collaboration and teamwork skills to build, lead, and motivate teams in the workplace
- Using techniques to assess the environment, design a solution, and assess the environment, and win a competitive scenario
- Learn how to create narratives and messages that can resonate with the target audience and create a desired outcome
- Build confidence as a speaker and know how to use simple skills and tools to deliver memorable presentations
- Know how impactful images can enhance presentation, communication, and also messaging to impress the audience
- Various practices for carrying out strategic analysis of the problem in the workplace
- Set your personal goals and identify weaknesses and strengths
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance
- How to interpret and analyse information received
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Soft Skills course
Soft Skills Learner’s Guide
Soft Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Soft Skills Essentials Ebook
Soft Skills Course Handouts
Soft Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Soft Skills MindMaps Pack
Soft Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Soft Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Soft Skills E-Learning Course
Soft Skills Online Video Course
Soft Skills Essentials Audiobook
Soft Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Soft Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Soft Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Soft Skills training course
Contact us for the latest Soft Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Soft Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.