Servant Leadership Skills Course in Singapore
Servant Leadership Skills Course in Singapore
“A servant leader is one who is a servant first and who has a natural feeling to serve first,” said Robert Greenleaf who coined the term “servant leadership”. This is a whole new perspective to being a traditional leader who wants to lead first. Servant leaders are remarkable in their ability to put others first.
This Servant Leadership Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Servant Leadership Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Servant Leadership Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Servant Leadership Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Servant Leadership Skills course
- Improves the traits of listening to others and understanding them
- Enhances the skills of empathy
- Enhances the techniques of coaching, mentoring and relationship-oriented leadership styles
- Improves the skills of persuasion and encouragement
- Ensures the team welfare and well-being
Below is the list of course objectives of our Servant Leadership Skills course
- Understand the concept of servant leadership
- Relate the traits of servant leadership to improving the morale of the team members
- Identify the characteristics required for being a servant leader
- Understand the benefits of servant leadership
- Identify the scenarios in which servant leadership should be practiced
- Training course relevant to servant leadership within organization
- Implement best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Servant Leadership Skills training course
- What is meant by servant leadership?
- What are the skills and attributes of a servant leader?
- How it enhances self-confidence and self-worth in team members?
- How a servant leader puts the needs of others first and help people perform highly?
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Servant Leadership Skills course
Servant Leadership Skills Learner’s Guide
Servant Leadership Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Servant Leadership Skills Essentials Ebook
Servant Leadership Skills Course Handouts
Servant Leadership Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Servant Leadership Skills MindMaps Pack
Servant Leadership Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Servant Leadership Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Servant Leadership Skills E-Learning Course
Servant Leadership Skills Online Video Course
Servant Leadership Skills Essentials Audiobook
Servant Leadership Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Servant Leadership Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Servant Leadership Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Servant Leadership Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Servant Leadership Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Servant Leadership Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.