Self-Leadership Skills Course in Singapore
Self-Leadership Skills Course in Singapore
Self-Leadership Skills is..
In this Self-Leadership Skills course, participants will learn
This Self-Leadership Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Self-Leadership Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Self-Leadership Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Self-Leadership Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Self-Leadership Skills course
- Inspire others by conveying energy and optimism
- Enables participants to influence others to complete important tasks in time
- Improve sales or product services and quality up to a mark
- Enable organizations to develop other leaders and high performers
- Aligns all the departments and employees with organization’s vision
Below is the list of course objectives of our Self-Leadership Skills course
- Understand the concept of self-leadership skills
- Understand the benefits and limitations of self-leadership
- Determine the impact on other team members
- Determine the techniques to be an ideal leader in the corporate environment
- Analyze the different techniques to align all the departments towards vision of organization
- Identify the qualities to produce best leaders and influencers
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Self-Leadership Skills training course
- What are self-leadership skills?
- What are the benefits and weaknesses of self-leadership?
- How to create ideal leaders and influencers within an organization?
- Identify factors that improves sales or produce services of organizations
- Achieve better working relations with the clients
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Self-Leadership Skills course
Self-Leadership Skills Learner’s Guide
Self-Leadership Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Self-Leadership Skills Essentials Ebook
Self-Leadership Skills Course Handouts
Self-Leadership Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Self-Leadership Skills MindMaps Pack
Self-Leadership Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Self-Leadership Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Self-Leadership Skills E-Learning Course
Self-Leadership Skills Online Video Course
Self-Leadership Skills Essentials Audiobook
Self-Leadership Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Self-Leadership Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Self-Leadership Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Self-Leadership Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Self-Leadership Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Self-Leadership Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.