Public Speaking Skill Course in Singapore
Public Speaking Skill Course in Singapore
Public speaking involves talking in front of unknown crowds. It usually involves numerous people, a speech to communicate in front of a large audience. In public speaking, the message is meant to inform, influence, or, entertain a group of listeners. It always has an objective to achieve.
There are many reasons why everyone should learn this skill and why there is a need to know how to do it. Everyone will have to speak publicly from time to time whether it is talking in front of a team meeting or have a presentation in front of an audience. Confidence is also a factor in public speaking.
Gaining the confidence to speak over time is through experience, exposure, and practice. This ability will help boost it as it improves your speaking skills. Once a person flourishes this skill, they will better their reputation, have more opportunities, or bigger chances of career growth.
Employers highly value dynamic and well-prepared speakers. They tend to earn leadership positions and important client contact roles. A person with a job involving communicating, teaching or persuading will do better if they have public speaking skills.
Influential public speakers are excellent in getting the message across in the workplace. A lacklustre speaker can make a great proposal less enticing while a refined speaker can add allure to a mediocre proposition. Most professional level roles require public speaking. These professionals carry out presentations, proposing projects, training, and lead meetings, all demand this skill.
Improving this skill needs time and practice. Public speaking may be similar to communicating with friends, but like aforementioned, the audience is strangers. It can affect the performance, depending, on the methods used.
This Public Speaking Skill workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Public Speaking Skill.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Public Speaking Skill course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Public Speaking Skill workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Public Speaking Skill course
- Improve speaking skills.
- Bigger and better opportunities.
- Build a reputation.
- Comprehensible message and speech.
- Boost self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Increase chances and opportunities for promotion.
- Exposure to public speaking events, celebrations, and, other occasions.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Public Speaking Skill course
- Identify various public speaking methods.
- Recognize formal and informal public speeches.
- Quote lines of famous speakers that can help to catch the attention of the audience.
- The student can discuss the content of the speech in detail.
- Understand the importance of the skill.
- Give examples of public speaking.
- Perform in front of an audience with public speaking skills.
- Practice public speaking skills with more exposure.
- Apply public speaking skills on occasions.
- They will be able to demonstrate public speaking.
- Boost and perform with confidence.
- Improve flexibility in public.
Below is the list of course content of our Public Speaking Skill training course
- What is public speaking?
- Why do we need public speaking skills?
- How to improve public speaking skills?
- Strategies for becoming a better speaker.
- What is Public Speaking Skills?
- What are the advantages of public speaking skills?
- What makes public speaking skills important?
- Who are successful famous public speakers?
- Performance levels of having public speaking skills.
- View samples of famous public speaking events or occasions.
- Why do employers value public speaking skills?
- How to use these public speaking skills?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Public Speaking Skill course
Public Speaking Skill Learner’s Guide
Public Speaking Skill Key Takeaways Notes
Public Speaking Skill Essentials Ebook
Public Speaking Skill Course Handouts
Public Speaking Skill 30-Day Action Plan
Public Speaking Skill MindMaps Pack
Public Speaking Skill PPT Slides Used During Course
Public Speaking Skill Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Public Speaking Skill E-Learning Course
Public Speaking Skill Online Video Course
Public Speaking Skill Essentials Audiobook
Public Speaking Skill Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Public Speaking Skill training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Public Speaking Skill training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Public Speaking Skill training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Public Speaking Skill course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Public Speaking Skill course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.