Ultimate Public Speaking Skill Mastery Course in Singapore (SkillsFuture Approved)
Receive an additional $589.97 worth of Public Speaking Online Course for free when you sign up today For our upcoming course on the 11 and 12 of September 2019. Call +65 6935 7406 or email email@example.com Now!
Public Speaking Skill Course For Adults in Singapore
Public speaking involves talking in front of unknown crowds. It usually involves numerous people, a speech to communicate in front of a large audience. In public speaking, the message is meant to inform, influence, or, entertain a group of listeners. It always has an objective to achieve. There are many reasons why everyone should learn this skill and why there is a need to know how to do it. Everyone will have to speak publicly from time to time whether it is talking in front of a team meeting or have a presentation in front of an audience. Confidence is also a factor in public speaking.
Gaining the confidence to speak over time is through experience, exposure, and practice. This ability will help boost it as it improves your speaking skills. Once a person flourishes this skill, they will better their reputation, have more opportunities, or bigger chances of career growth. Employers highly value dynamic and well-prepared speakers. They tend to earn leadership positions and important client contact roles. A person with a job involving communicating, teaching or persuading will do better if they have public speaking skills.
The ideal group size for this Public Speaking Skill course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 20 Participants
The duration of this Public Speaking Skill workshop is 2 full days.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course objectives of our Public Speaking Skill course
- Identify Various Public Speaking Methods.
- Identifying You Audience Before Your Speech
- Creating A Basic Outline Of Your Speech
- Organizing The Program
- Fleshing It Out Your Speech
- Putting It All Together
- Being Prepared For Your Speech
- Overcoming Nervousness Before You Speak
- Delivering Your Speech
- Handling Difficult Questions And Answers
Below is the list of course content of our Public Speaking Skill training course
- What is public speaking?
- Why do we need public speaking skills?
- How to improve public speaking skills?
- Strategies for becoming a better speaker?
- What are the advantages of public speaking skills?
- What makes public speaking skills important?
- Who are successful famous public speakers?
- Performance levels of having public speaking skills.
- View samples of famous public speaking events or occasions.
- Why do employers value public speaking skills?
- How to use these public speaking skills?
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- Creating an Audience Profile
- Identifying Key Questions and Concerns
- Outlining the Situation
- Identifying the Task That Had to Be Performed
- Listing the Actions You Took
- Revealing the Results
- Making Organization Easy
- Organizational Methods
- Classifying and Categorizing
- Identifying Appropriate Sources
- Establishing Credibility
- The Importance of Citations
- Writing Your Presentation
- Adding a Plan B
- Reviewing, Editing, and Rewriting
- Checking Out the Venue
- Gathering Materials
- A 24 Hour Checklist
- A Visit from the Boss
- Preparing Mentally
- Physical Relaxation Techniques
- Appearing Confident in Front of the Crowd (Even If You Don’t Feel That Way)
- Starting Off on the Right Foot
- Using Visual Aids
- Checking the Volume of Your Voice
- Adjusting on the Fly
- Gauging Whether Breaks Are Required
- Wrapping Up and Winding Down
- Ground Rules
- Answering Questions That Sound Like an Attack
- Dealing with Complex Questions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Public Speaking Skill course
Public Speaking Skill Learner’s Guide
Public Speaking Skill Key Takeaways Notes
Public Speaking Skill Essentials Ebook
Public Speaking Skill Course Handouts
Public Speaking Skill 30-Day Action Plan
Public Speaking Skill MindMaps Pack
Public Speaking Skill PPT Slides Used During Course
Public Speaking Skill Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Public Speaking Skill E-Learning Course
Public Speaking Skill Online Video Course
Public Speaking Skill Essentials Audiobook
Public Speaking Skill Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Contact us to register for the Public Speaking Skill course:
Phone: +65 6817 2530