Personal Productivity Course in Singapore
Personal Image Management Course in Singapore
Personal productivity refers to a set of activities, processes, and programs that a person can create to optimize his or her productivity and efficiency. It entails completing actions that move you closer to achieving your goals in a manner that brings ease and balance to your life. Also, it is about completing the action cycle. You need to understand what your objectives are and the right actions to be taken.
Most people do not achieve their goals because they started working on the wrong goals. If you are working in an organization, it is imperative to start on the right part. Thus, you should ensure your goal is a SMART one.
In this case, SMART is an abbreviation for:
If you are an employee, being told to improve your personal productivity is not sufficient. You should ask for the given instructions on what you are supposed to do to improve your performances. The instructions you get should be precise. If goals cannot be measured, they cannot be monitored. You should design your goals in a manner that is empirical. You cannot work on goals that are impossible to achieve.
Personal productivity can be traced back to David A. Kolb who came up with the Kolb’s Learning Cycle. According to him, these four factors are important in enhancing productivity: experiencing, experimenting, conceptualizing, and observing. Also, Frederic Herzberg in his business management books argues that ownership, recognition, achievement, and nature of work are factors that motivate an employee to improve personal productivity.
This Personal Image Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Personal Image Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Personal Productivity course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Personal Productivity workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Personal Productivity course
- Become less stressed and better organized
- Focus on deliverables
- Grow as a leader
- Improve your health
- Improve time management skills
- Improve your communication and organizing skills
- Lower your operational costs
Below is the list of course objectives of our Personal Productivity course
- Evaluate and set SMART goals
- Learn how to begin and start new projects and tasks on the right foot
- Learn how to use a to-do list effectively
- Know how to handle procrastination
- Organize your virtual and physical workspaces to achieve maximum efficiency
- Master effective scheduling tools for the efficient use of time
- Know how to use routines to maximize your productivity
- Learn how to improve your leadership skills
- How to deal with interruptions effectively
- Learn a powerful and effective daily planning system
- Know how to track accomplishments and goals
- Increase your productivity through establishing your priorities
- Thrive in any learning environment
Below is the list of course content of our Personal Productivity training course
- What is productivity and it is nature?
- Achieving goals through time management
- Learn how to stay focused on what matters and find job satisfaction
- Know how to automate your routines so that productivity becomes a habit
- Do away with bad habits that can cost you hours for no reason
- Learn how to stay energized and be on top of your game, so that you can work without burning out
- Understand the schedule creation procedure and how it works
- Learn how to multiply your personal productivity, implement powerful routine rituals, and have laser-focus
- Learn how to make sure you are doing the right work, instead of just being busy
- How you can improve productivity through communication
- Various project management tools and resources
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Personal Productivity course
Personal Productivity Learner’s Guide
Personal Productivity Key Takeaways Notes
Personal Productivity Essentials Ebook
Personal Productivity Course Handouts
Personal Productivity 30-Day Action Plan
Personal Productivity MindMaps Pack
Personal Productivity PPT Slides Used During Course
Personal Productivity Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Personal Productivity E-Learning Course
Personal Productivity Online Video Course
Personal Productivity Essentials Audiobook
Personal Productivity Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Personal Image Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Personal Image Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Personal Productivity training course
Contact us for the latest Personal Productivity course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Personal Productivity course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.