Negotiation Skills Course in Singapore
Negotiation Skills Course in Singapore
If you are good at negotiating, there is a high chance that you can get far in your career. Having the skill to resolve differences is essential in the workplace because a lot of ideas and personalities could arise. In this article, we will discover what it takes to be a good negotiator and what you can do to master it.
This Negotiation Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Negotiation Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Negotiation Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Negotiation Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Negotiation Skills course
Below is the list of course objectives of our Negotiation Skills course
- Understanding Negotiation
- Identify How to Lay The Groundwork for Negotiation
- Explain Phase One of Negotiation: Exchanging Information
- Explain Phase Two of Negotiation: Bargaining
- Explain the Application of Mutual Gain When it Comes to Negotiation
- Explain Phase Three of Negotiation: Closing
- Recognise Some of The Difficult Issues That May Be Faced During The Negotiation Process
- Describe How to Negotiate Outside The Boardroom
- Demonstrate How You Would Negotiate on Behalf of Someone Else
Below is the list of the course content of our Negotiation Skills training course
- The Three Phases of Negotiation
- Skills for Successful Negotiating
- Establishing Your WATNA and BATNA
- Identifying Your WAP
- Identifying Your ZOPA
- Personal Preparation for Negotiation
- Setting the Time and Place for Negotiation
- Establishing Common Ground for Negotiation
- Creating a Negotiation Framework
- The Negotiation Process
- Getting off on the Right Foot
- What to Share During The Negotiation
- What to Keep to Yourself
- What to Expect During The Negotiation
- Negotiation Techniques to Try
- How to Break an Impasse
- Three Ways to See Your Options
- About Mutual Gain
- What Do I Want?
- What Do They Want?
- What Do We Want?
- Reaching Consensus
- Building an Agreement
- Setting the Terms of the Agreement
- Being Prepared for Environmental Tactics
- Dealing with Personal Attacks
- Controlling Your Emotions During The Negotiation
- Deciding When It’s Time to Walk Away
- Adapting the Process for Smaller Negotiations
- Negotiating via Telephone
- Negotiating via Email
- Choosing the Negotiating Team
- Covering All the Bases
- Dealing with Tough Questions During The Negotiation
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Negotiation Skills course
Negotiation Skills Learner’s Guide
Negotiation Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Negotiation Skills Essentials Ebook
Negotiation Skills Course Handouts
Negotiation Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Negotiation Skills MindMaps Pack
Negotiation Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Negotiation Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Negotiation Skills E-Learning Course
Negotiation Skills Online Video Course
Negotiation Skills Essentials Audiobook
Negotiation Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Negotiation Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Negotiation Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Negotiation Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Negotiation Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Negotiation Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.