Modern Leadership Skills Course in Singapore
Modern Leadership Skills Course in Singapore
Modern Leadership Skills is..
In this Modern Leadership Skills course, participants will learn
This Modern Leadership Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Modern Leadership Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Modern Leadership Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Modern Leadership Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Modern Leadership Skills course
- Enhances the strategic thinking of participants
- Inculcates the traits to achieve the vision and deal with challenges along the way
- Develops the traits to find the right people and motivate them to work towards the vision
- Improves the skills to recognize, respond and manage changes to the visions and plans
- Improves the communication skillset of participants
- Enhances the persuasion and influencing traits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Modern Leadership Skills objectives
- Identify and understand the modern leadership skills
- Determine why the leadership skills should be adopted for better functioning within the organization
- Determine the benefits and implications of modern leadership skills
- Perform team building activities for enhanced leadership in practical scenarios
- Identify the techniques of learning delegation skills
- Understand the importance of relationship building
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course benefits of our Modern Leadership Skills training programme content
- What is a leader and how to attain modern leadership skills?
- How to develop leadership skills to achieve the goals?
- What are the attributes and soft skills a leader possess?
- How the employees get influenced by a leader?
- Case study of a modern-day leader
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Modern Leadership Skills course
Modern Leadership Skills Learner’s Guide
Modern Leadership Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Modern Leadership Skills Essentials Ebook
Modern Leadership Skills Course Handouts
Modern Leadership Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Modern Leadership Skills MindMaps Pack
Modern Leadership Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Modern Leadership Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Modern Leadership Skills E-Learning Course
Modern Leadership Skills Online Video Course
Modern Leadership Skills Essentials Audiobook
Modern Leadership Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Modern Leadership Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Modern Leadership Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Modern Leadership Skills training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Modern Leadership Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Modern Leadership Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.