Interpersonal Communication Skills Course in Singapore
Interpersonal Communication Skills Course in Singapore
Interpersonal skills are essential influences individuals use to interact & communicate with one another in an organisational setting. There are 7 key areas of interpersonal communication:
- Verbal communication
- Non-verbal communication
- Listening skills
Interpersonal communication is also known as face to face communication. Interpersonal communication comprises of two behavioural; verbal and non-verbal. Interpersonal skills are the abilities we use every day while we communicate and interact with other people, both separately and in associations.
Interpersonal communication skills are a necessary part of every communication in our daily life. These are the skills that empower us to exchange information, opinions, and purpose through different means including; the tone of voice, facial expressions, gestures, and body language.
Interpersonal communication skills play a core role in our successful life including professional and relational. To improve the skill of interpersonal communication, individuals require; emotional intelligence, smartness, quick understanding, social mindfulness and, confidence to open up.
People who lack these skills were usually bad in understanding, questioning, active listening and, expressing well.
In this course, you will learn about how to polish these skills and how to utilize the elements of interpersonal communication such as receiving, analyzing and, delivering. It also helps you to strengthen the abilities you need to communicate effectively in the functional workplace. You will discover more about communication styles and learn easy-to-use means and procedures to help you develop positive connections and achieve your expert goals.
This Interpersonal Communication Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Interpersonal Communication Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Interpersonal Communication Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Interpersonal Communication Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Interpersonal Communication Skills course
- Enables you to make discoveries about others.
- Allow you to learn about yourself.
- Learn about others feelings and opinions.
- Understand the situations and solve problems.
- Develop new skills in communication.
- Feel more confident about your interpersonal skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Interpersonal Communication Skills course
- Recognize the fundamental elements of clear and effective communication.
- Explore the variety of obstacles to effective interpersonal communication in situations and identify approaches to overcome.
- Practice various communication procedures to keep control of circumstances.
- Be prepared to use several techniques and procedures when influencing or convincing others.
- Enable to give valuable feedback while working closely with others
- Gain interpersonal experiences to help increase customer service and representative workplace connections.
- Construct the dimensions of excellent interpersonal communication and implement them.
- Compare and distinguish different levels of behaviour and determine the appropriate level of attendance.
- Enable you to Identify how confident you are in yourself.
- Establish rapport with associates, consumers and superiors to help you get everything achieved.
- Encourage you to work on Self-assessment, strengths and areas for development.
- To enable participants to communicate transparently and with influence.
- Comprehend the role of body language, gesture, posture and voice tone in effective communication.
Below is the list of course content of our Interpersonal Communication Skills training course
- What are the interpersonal communication skills?
- Define communication?
- What are the different types of communication skill?
- Describe the importance of having interpersonal communication skills?
- What are the basics of interpersonal communication?
- How to develop interpersonal communication skill?
- What are the benefits of active listening skills?
- What are the barriers in interpersonal communication skills?
- What roles interpersonal communication skills play in daily life? Give examples.
- How to enhance communication skills?
- Explain the importance of interpersonal skills in building work relationships.
- What are examples of excellent interpersonal skills?
- How do you explain interpersonal skills?
- What are the elements of interpersonal communication?
- Explain the principles of interpersonal communication skill?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Interpersonal Communication Skills course
Interpersonal Communication Skills Learner’s Guide
Interpersonal Communication Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Interpersonal Communication Skills Essentials Ebook
Interpersonal Communication Skills Course Handouts
Interpersonal Communication Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Interpersonal Communication Skills MindMaps Pack
Interpersonal Communication Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Interpersonal Communication Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Interpersonal Communication Skills E-Learning Course
Interpersonal Communication Skills Online Video Course
Interpersonal Communication Skills Essentials Audiobook
Interpersonal Communication Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Interpersonal Communication Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Interpersonal Communication Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Interpersonal Communication Skills training course
Contact us for the latest Interpersonal Communication Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Interpersonal Communication Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.