Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Course in Singapore
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Course in Singapore
Emotional intelligence is a part of the whole makeup of a healthy individual. Along with being able to make decisions, its what makes us human. In the workplace, helping employees in developing their emotional intelligence can be accomplished in many ways and must be encouraged to improve their overall health.
This Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence course
- Help employees develop EI for better motivation and efficient results at work
- Influence employability, job performance, and leadership potential within your employees in the workplace
- Translate to beyond work-related settings such as relationship success, better mental and physical health, and general happiness
- Allow recruiters to increase employees’ engagement and motivation
- Assess the organization’s needs and personal needs of employees to motivate them, encourage participation, and maximize their choice
- Foster a positive relationship between employees and their trainer on emotional intelligence
- Allow setting clear goals, enhance insights, and provide support
- Provide an organizational culture to support learning in the workplace for the benefit of the employees
- Encourage employees to use new skills at work to help them develop it better
- Provide some degree of freedom and autonomy for employees to follow instincts when it comes to solving problems
- Foster trust, boost productivity, and help to avoid depressions at work
- Help an organization develop effective training and development programsfor co-workers
Below is the list of course objectives of our Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence course
- Know how to help employees become more emotionally intelligent and be more empathetic people
- Enhance the process of finding great talent for organizations that fit well with the values the company instills
- Improve EQ with proper guidance and practice and make employees better at handling different situations using their EQ
- Pay attention to soft skills as this will help a lot in what your employees will be like in handling situations where their emotional intelligence will be of use
- Be able to understand where they need development to apply needed changes
- Decide on corresponding strategies to help employees become better at their soft skills and emotional intelligence
- Check the results and evaluate the efficiency of emotional competence training programs
- Help employees understand the significance of emotional competence training programs
- Create the necessary conditions in which team members can develop their emotional intelligence
- Encourage social responsibility to make employees become more active and involved with the community
- Create trustworthy workspace to develop a friendly and responsible workplace environment
- Work on empathy: the ability to understand feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
Below is the list of course content of our Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence training course
- Emotional Self-Awarenessis the ability to recognize and understand your emotions and how they impact your behavior
- Emotional Self-Controlis the ability to manage disturbing emotions and remain effective, even in stressful situations
- Adaptabilitycan in general be seen as an ability to change something or oneself to fit to occurring changes
- Achievement Orientationrefers to how an individual interprets and reacts to tasks, resulting in different patterns of cognition, affect and behavior
- Positive Outlook equates to positive thinking and looking at the bright side of life prevents you from being defined by your past and mistakes
- Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another
- Organizational Awarenessis a level of understanding different aspects of the organizationincluding workings, structure, and culture of theorganization
- Influence is the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself
- Coach and Mentor, their functions for each other and their differences
- Conflict Managementis the process of limiting the negative aspects of conflictwhile increasing the positive aspects of conflict
- Teamwork is the combined action of a group of people, especially when effective and efficient
- Inspirational Leadershipis about energizing and creating a sense of direction and purpose for employees and excitement and momentum for change
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence course
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Learner’s Guide
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Key Takeaways Notes
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Essentials Ebook
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Course Handouts
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence 30-Day Action Plan
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence MindMaps Pack
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence PPT Slides Used During Course
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence E-Learning Course
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Online Video Course
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Essentials Audiobook
Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Helping Your People Develop Emotional Intelligence course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.