Emotional Intelligence Course in Singapore
Emotional Intelligence Course in Singapore
Emotional intelligence is having the ability to efficiently perceive, manage, and compare emotions in yourself as well as in others.
To be emotionally sensible approach directing your feelings in top-rated ways to alleviate pressure and anxiety in diverse conditions. moreover, it’s about the use of your feelings to overcome existence troubles in a peaceful and managed manner.
To be emotionally shrewd manner having the capacity to empathize with others, which in the end lets you higher recognize human beings deepest needs.
Emotional intelligence is a ready conversation and social interaction. particularly, it’s approximately directing your feelings in most efficient ways that help you talk efficiently with others the use of verbal and nonverbal cues. The fee of having emotional intelligence extends past the “self” and undoubtedly influences the relationships we’ve with others. In truth, all people we interact with blessings. They benefit because of how we communicate with them.
An emotionally sensible person understands how to defuse struggle in rational approaches to fixing relationships, which ultimately enables construct deeper tiers of trust.
You display emotional intelligence whilst you become aware of the emotions you are experiencing. but, recognition is most effective a start. You must additionally display which you understand those feelings and the impact that they have got to your kingdom-of-thoughts. moreover, you need to understand how your emotions are affecting the human beings around you.
This emotional intelligence education route addresses our very own Emotional Intelligence (EI) and how we will better recognize ourselves and interpret others.it focuses on 4 key regions; self-awareness, self-control, social consciousness, social management and it’s going to provide you with the capabilities to be more self-aware and select to control your reactions. It additionally gives you the competencies to assess other’s emotions greater efficiently and deal with them correctly for superior performance.
This Emotional Intelligence workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Emotional Intelligence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Emotional Intelligence course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Emotional Intelligence workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Emotional Intelligence course
- Develop rapport with individuals.
- Capable to understand the non-verbal expression more efficiently.
- Signify of motivations and behaviours and learn to acknowledge the difference.
- Able to achieve and manage with people more efficiently by perception and valuing their passions.
- Become more versatile to how others create and what unconventional views they have.
- Manage a communication pattern to develop more emotionally powerful discussions.
- Discovering basic coaching skills to competently understand people and their objects and needs.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Emotional Intelligence course
- Encourage you to be aware of, control and express your emotions.
- Enables you to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Increases leadership ability.
- Improves decision-making capability.
- Raise personal well-being and team performance.
- Prepare you to cheer up or calm down other people.
- Helps you identify and manage emotions at the moment.
- Motivate to have personal insight and difference between thoughts and feelings in order to
- make choices.
- Assist you inflexible responses to challenges, pressure, high demand and stress.
- Allow you to identify the four aspects that comprise emotional intelligence.
- Assist you to manage emotions to enhance relationships with some practical strategies.
- Benefit you to understand other personalities and increase the ability to empathize with those around them.
Below is the list of course content of our Emotional Intelligence training course
- Define “Emotional Intelligence”?
- How to accurately perceive emotional intelligence?
- What does it mean to be emotionally intelligent?
- What are the five components of emotional intelligence?
- What skills are required to be emotionally intelligent?
- Role of Emotional intelligent in different aspects of life?
- Explain how emotional intelligence allows you to communicate more effectively?
- What are the benefits of emotional intelligent?
- Explain the importance of improved emotional intelligence?
- What set of skills are required to be emotionally intelligent?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Emotional Intelligence course
Emotional Intelligence Learner’s Guide
Emotional Intelligence Key Takeaways Notes
Emotional Intelligence Essentials Ebook
Emotional Intelligence Course Handouts
Emotional Intelligence 30-Day Action Plan
Emotional Intelligence MindMaps Pack
Emotional Intelligence PPT Slides Used During Course
Emotional Intelligence Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Emotional Intelligence E-Learning Course
Emotional Intelligence Online Video Course
Emotional Intelligence Essentials Audiobook
Emotional Intelligence Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Emotional Intelligence training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Emotional Intelligence training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Emotional Intelligence training course
Contact us for the latest Emotional Intelligence course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Emotional Intelligence course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.