Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Course in Singapore
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Course in Singapore
As a manager, it is inescapable to be caught in the middle of office politics sometimes, often to your disadvantage. When you find yourself in such a sticky situation, it is important to know what to do in order to handle it tactfully or, if possible, get out of it completely.
This Dealing With Office Politics For Managers workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Dealing With Office Politics For Managers.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Dealing With Office Politics For Managers course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Dealing With Office Politics For Managers workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Dealing With Office Politics For Managers course
- Recognize that no matter how bad the circumstances, you have a choice in how to react
- Learn to disengage from petty differences that may cause harm to both the employees and the organization
- People will appreciate you as someone who is mature, strategic and can be entrusted with bigger responsibilities
- Boost the effectiveness of the organization by harnessing the energy and using it to drive performance and even morale.
- Learn how to master office politics and use it to your advantage when the time and opportunity permits so
- Enable one to share his/ her tasks to other low level authority and work with them harmoniously
- Create morality among the employees with the increased delegation of concerned authority
- Awareness of the care, caution and valid approach towards work resulting in increased efficiency and output
- Promote the ability of team and helps the team members to have a clear idea on the organizational politics
- Allow people at all levels of the organization to move up and around, because politics can give individuals the opportunity to get recognized
- Help managers support their employees through acquiring the resources they need to get the job done and serve as a buffer between the employees and pressures from higher-ups
- Help the company as a whole succeed as senior-level leaders use politics to cultivate support and enthusiasm for company initiatives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Dealing With Office Politics For Managers course
- Define office politics and how it is relevant and cannot be avoided in a workplace
- Examine why workplace politics exist and why people do this and their motivations behind it
- Look at 7 ways to “win” at office politics and be better at this “game” that is playing
- Accept that politics is a reality and is something that everyone should be aware of so they know how to deal with it
- Develop strategies to recognize and understand political behavior and use it to your advantage
- Decipher how influence flows between parties and how it spreads within the workplace
- Know what you are trying to achieve when dealing with politics at work
- Understand that office politics can turn cubicles into fox holes and conference rooms into combat zones
- Build a strategic networkof allies and champions who advocate for you
- Differentiate between politics and personality and also describe how each influence the people you work with
- Tally the cost of a political misstep in order to avoid making the same mistake in the future
- Identify the positive aspects of office politics and how it affects the culture in the work place in a positive light
Below is the list of course benefits of our Dealing With Office Politics For Managers training programme content
- What is “Office Politics” and why do most people in the workplace do it?
- Examples of scenarios where office politics occur and how they go down
- How to deal with office politics to be better at doing it and use it to your own advantage
Seven Survival Tips for Office Politics
- Map the political power and influence because office politics often circumvent the formal organizational structure
- Understand the informal network and examine people’s interactions and relationships and decipher how influence flows between parties
- Build high-quality connections with the team and don’t be afraid of politically powerful people
- Develop interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence as it will stand you in good stead when it comes to building and maintaining your network
- Build your personal brand and raise team’s profile, communicate your achievements to your connections, and it will open opportunities
- Be brave but not naïve. Be courteous but guarded and understand their goals to avoid the impact of their negative politicking
- Neutralize negative politics by not fuelling the fire and joining in negative politics
Two strategies on how a manager deals with office politics
- Relationships the manager has with each employee and how he/she deals with them in the workplace
- Perception others have about the relationship between the manager and the employee and how they view it
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Dealing With Office Politics For Managers course
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Learner’s Guide
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Key Takeaways Notes
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Essentials Ebook
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Course Handouts
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers 30-Day Action Plan
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers MindMaps Pack
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers PPT Slides Used During Course
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers E-Learning Course
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Online Video Course
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Essentials Audiobook
Dealing With Office Politics For Managers Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Dealing With Office Politics For Managers training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Dealing With Office Politics For Managers training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Dealing With Office Politics For Managers training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Dealing With Office Politics For Managers course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Dealing With Office Politics For Managers course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.