Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Training Course in Singapore
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Course in Singapore
Have you ever noticed how some administrative professionals seem to have the “wow” factor? They walk the walk, talk the talk and look the part. Heads turn, ears perk up, and people may notice when they speak. Nobody is born with an executive presence. However, you can develop a top-notch professional image. What’s more, it doesn’t have to cost much or take a lifetime to learn. This executive presence course will help you acquire the ability and confidence to inspire, lead and eventually give you a competitive career advantage.
What is Executive Presence?
Executive presence is how you control a room, the impressions you make, and how you affect individuals around you. It’s how you communicate verbally and non verbally through your appearance, physicality and movement. It is not just appearance, like how you look, but more how you interact with individuals and communicate your intentions. It is how you have dressed appropriately, and how you look put together and powerful. It is about clothes you easily wear and authentically. If you have a significant presence, people will feel the pieces and reverberation of what you left behind when you leave a room.
Why Need to Develop Executive Presence?
Making the first impression is not a choice; it is inevitable. Whether you recognise it or not, eyes are going to be on you, and you’re never sure who is observing you. You can make an excellent, bad, or disinterested impression. Social excursions are opportunities to make new relationships, and if you don’t make an attempt, that’s a missed opportunity. Moreover, there is also a chance to make a good first impression and those people who are conscious of how they originally come off have a leg up on executive presence. In new circumstances, you can offer to introduce someone to a person they do not know who can help facilitate their way; you can make someone feel valued, and that person, in turn, will judge you. You will be respected and appreciated, and they will recognise that when you leave. Anyone can learn executive presence — it is about being aware.
How Can You Develop Your Own Executive Presence?
When it comes to executive presence, you will want to make employees feel like you have got their back and you can eventually take care of things, whatever it may be. It does not mean that you have to have superpowers; you are still human. Some things you are going to be excellent at, and some you will get through. Another thing to recognise in developing executive presence is communication. Do you look at your employees in the eye when you speak to them? Is there warmth radiating from you? Are you saying things that will benefit your employees or inspire them? In this executive presence course in Singapore, you will learn all of that and more!
Executive presence is not something that individuals are born with. It is a set of skills and attributes that need to be cultivated. With deliberate practice and good habits, you can develop a commanding presence, which in turn will help you lead with confidence. The other most valuable thing you can do is to start with having a positive attitude. If you think that you will never be a charismatic leader, you are beginning the process all wrong. Put a halt to negative self-talk, and when you catch yourself thinking negative things, reframe them positively. Every challenge is an opportunity to enhance your executive presence and that every time you miss one of your goals is a chance to make better plans for the future. It does not sound like much, but it is one of the greatest ways to practice executive presence.
Join this executive presence course in Singapore right now!
This Creating A Powerful Executive Presence workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Creating A Powerful Executive Presence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Training course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Creating A Powerful Executive Presence workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualise this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 3 days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Creating A Powerful Executive Presence course
- Gain knowledge and skills to build a personal brand strategy for employees and corporate.
- Gain insights into developing employee talent and skills visibility.
- Encourage uptake of leadership and effective communication skills by employees
- Employ the executive presence knowledge to enhance employee etiquette and grooming.
- Encourage staff and corporate to develop a distinct brands that help them to stand out in the corporate world.
- Incorporate the knowledge acquired to improve employee and company image
- Develop and apply effective communication strategies in the organization processes.
- Build employee talent that leads to improved employee-management relations.
- Apply executive presence knowledge in corporate leadership in the corporate ecosystem.
- Incorporate executive presence in designing super brand company products.
- Develop efficient employee and management succession strategy.
- Develop mentorship and coaching programs aimed at improving performance management.
- Gain political advantage over other employees in the company.
- Apply executive presence skills to position oneself for job promotion and career development.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Creating A Powerful Executive Presence course
- Understand the meaning and significance of executive presence in entrepreneurship.
- Appreciate the importance of executive presence for entrepreneurs in business.
- Learn the elements and characteristics of executive presence in an employee.
- Acquire the strategies of creating a powerful executive presence for entrepreneurs.
- Appreciate the importance of personal branding as a strategy to building a powerful executive presence.
- Appreciate the role played by effective personal communication and decision making skills in creating a powerful executive presence.
- Learn the tips of creating a powerful executive presence in a business environment.
- Understand the relevance of creating lasting impressions in business meetings and presentations.
- Learn the techniques of creating a powerful business visibility within business environments.
- Understand the role of mentorship in catalyzing executive presence for entrepreneurs.
- Recognize the importance of exercising outstanding leadership skills as a strategy to creating a powerful executive presence.
- Discover the importance of employee coaching in reinforcing a team leader’s executive presence.
Below is the list of course content of our Creating A Powerful Executive Presence training course
- Executive presence is it’s the ability to give off a general sense of poise, confidence, decisiveness and dignity. The term also encompasses the characteristics of a sound leader. What are the components of executive presence?
- Why is executive presence importance for leaders and employees in the corporate workplace?
- What are the behavioural traits and characteristics of executive presence in corporate leaders and employees?
- What are the dimensions of executive presence in an entrepreneur?
- What are the tips and strategies for creating a powerful executive presence for corporate leaders and employees?
- A personal brand is the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organization.
- Why is personal branding important? What are the steps to creating a powerful personal brand in the corporate world?
- What is the role played by effective leadership and personal communication skills in creating a powerful executive presence?
- What are the challenges experienced by corporate leaders in creating a powerful executive presence at the corporate sphere? How can leaders and employees overcome these challenges?
- How does a corporate leader or employee create lasting impressions in the corporate world?
- What are the techniques that corporate can apply to build visibility in the corporate business environments?
- What role does mentorship of junior staff play in catalyzing executive presence?
- What are the benefits of employee coaching in reinforcing a team leader’s executive presence?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Creating A Powerful Executive Presence course
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Learner’s Guide
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Key Takeaways Notes
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Essentials Ebook
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Course Handouts
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence 30-Day Action Plan
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence MindMaps Pack
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence PPT Slides Used During Course
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence E-Learning Course
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Online Video Course
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Essentials Audiobook
Creating A Powerful Executive Presence Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Creating A Powerful Executive Presence training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Creating A Powerful Executive Presence training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Creating A Powerful Executive Presence training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Creating A Powerful Executive Presence course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Creating A Powerful Executive Presence course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.