Writing A Job Description Course in Singapore
About This Writing A Job Description Training Course
Writing A Job Description Course in Singapore
What do you need a job description for when the job title says it all? Job titles are never enough. Without job descriptions, the duties and responsibilities of an employee are unclear and looking for the right person will be impossible. Job descriptions must provide all the pertinent information about what the job is about.
Who Should Attend This Writing A Job Description Workshop
This Writing A Job Description workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Writing A Job Description.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Writing A Job Description Training Program
The ideal group size for this Writing A Job Description course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Writing A Job Description Skills Course
The duration of this Writing A Job Description workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Writing A Job Description Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing A Job Description course
- Help you more fully understand what you’re looking for and that will help you find the right person to fill that role
- Encourage candidates who aren’t a good fit for the job to self-select out of the process
- Increase the likelihood that job seekers will read it from top to bottom and come away with a clear understanding of the job
- The better you can articulate the desired characteristics and experience you want, the more targeted potential candidates will be
- Help simplify and potentially shorten your recruiting process and attract the talent you need to grow and sustain your company
- A useful tool for measuring performance and a vital reference in the event of disputes or disciplinary issues
- Allow both employees and candidates to clearly understand the expectations of the role, its essential duties, and the required competences, educational credentials, and experience for the role
- Improve both internal and external recruitment, and can retain and motivate the best talent by ensuring that employee expectations are aligned with business expectations of what the role entails
- Allow you to do research to determine the market value of that role and see how it fits within your compensation structure as compared to other jobs
- Help HR assess where the job falls within any existing pay structures so that you don’t create inequity or compression issues when filling the role
- Managing employee performance is easier if you have thought through the job requirements because many job descriptions will list performance expectations
- Help you think through education requirements, specific skills and licenses, levels and length of experience and all of these effect compensation
Writing A Job Description Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Writing A Job Description course
- Learn how to write an effective and inclusive job description to attract the most qualified candidates for your job
- Find the perfect balance between providing enough detail so candidates understand the role and your company while keeping your description concise
- Describe the skills and competencies that are needed to perform the role
- Create job descriptions that attract people who will be as committed as you are to taking your business to the next level
- Provide enough information and description to help him or her visualize themselves in the position
- Be as accurate as possible about what the job will entail so the candidate can understand a ‘day in the life’
- Be sure that your job description reflects those unique characteristics to help set seekers expectations
- Create effective, engaging and inclusive job descriptions targeted to the best candidates for the job
- Outline the knowledge and skills required to successfully function in the job
- Prompt the right people to apply and help you trim down your time-to-fill
- Make sure you and the hiring manager are on the same pageabout the position’s requirements to avoid confusion with candidates later in the hiring process
- Communicate clearly what kind of individual you are after and what responsibilities and tasks the job entails
Course Content For This Writing A Job Description Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Writing A Job Description training course
- Make your job titles specific because targeted job titles are more effective than generic ones, so be precise by including key phrases that accurately describe the role
- Open with a strong, attention-grabbing summary.Your summary should provide an overview of your company and expectations for the position
- The job description should contain a list of the duties and responsibilities associated with the role, along with the amount of time expected to be dedicated to each task
- Include details about your company culture to sum up why a candidate would love to work for you
- Make sure your list of responsibilities is detailed but concise and emphasize the duties that may be unique to your organization
- Specify education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills required for the role
- Include soft skills, like communication and problem solving, as well as personality traits that you envision for a successful hire
- Include primary benefitsas well as secondary benefits that are unique to your company as these will help set your company apart from the competition
- Include information about who the position reports to, who they would work with daily, what tools they will be expected to use and what their output should be
- Describing your ideal candidate, not just with the experience, education and skills they possess, but also with the behaviors they will need to fit into your culture
- Include specific metrics that the person in the role should accomplish, as well as information about potential growth opportunities for greater autonomy or leadership
- Work out a salary range to include in the job description that is competitive with similar positions in other organizations and allows for variations in education and experience
Writing A Job Description Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Writing A Job Description course
Writing A Job Description Learner’s Guide
Writing A Job Description Key Takeaways Notes
Writing A Job Description Essentials Ebook
Writing A Job Description Course Handouts
Writing A Job Description 30-Day Action Plan
Writing A Job Description MindMaps Pack
Writing A Job Description PPT Slides Used During Course
Writing A Job Description Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Writing A Job Description E-Learning Course
Writing A Job Description Online Video Course
Writing A Job Description Essentials Audiobook
Writing A Job Description Infographics Pack
Writing A Job Description Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Writing A Job Description training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Writing A Job Description training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Writing A Job Description training course
Upcoming Writing A Job Description Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Writing A Job Description course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Writing A Job Description Course Brochure
Request for this Writing A Job Description course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.