Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Course in Singapore
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Course in Singapore
About This Course
“Number one – and I want you to emblaze this on your brain – you only have one chance to make a first impression.” – Judy Sheindlin
An opportunity to apply for your dream job is available. All that’s standing between you and it is a cover letter. You reach for your laptop but the memory of something you read stops you in your tracks. Uninspiring cover letters cause 90% of job applicants to lose a chance at the job of their dreams.
A great cover letter lists your most relevant experience and indicates your achievements without bragging. It demonstrates your interest and enthusiasm in the company and most importantly, gives you the edge over other applicants.
You should never use a generic cover letter for every job application. Always take the time to tailor a unique one for each job advertisement. Yes, it’s time-consuming but it’s always worth the time and effort. 41% of job seekers fail to do this so you have a starting advantage when you do.
Writing is a skill that takes years to master. Your dream job is ready now. This course gives you actionable tips and techniques for writing a compelling cover letter. A letter that helps you stand out from the competition and secure a position on the call back list.
By the end of this course, participants will know how to respond to job openings with confidence, showcase their talents and show recruiting managers how they are the right person for the job.
This Writing A Compelling Cover Letter workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Writing A Compelling Cover Letter.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Writing A Compelling Cover Letter course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Writing A Compelling Cover Letter workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing A Compelling Cover Letter course
- Improve writing skills.
- Make a great first impression.
- Express yourself clearly
- Career advancement.
- Professional fulfillment.
- Edge out the competition.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Writing A Compelling Cover Letter course
- Understand why cover letters are important.
- Identify key parts of a cover letter.
- Importance of proofreading cover letters.
- Write with clarity.
- Choose powerful words that show confidence.
- Understand why some candidates get more job interviews than others.
- Edit cover letters for perfection and clarity
- Format cover letters to create an eye-catching design.
- Place key skills in context of the listed job requirements.
- Learn how to use success stories and facts in cover letters.
- Make a great first impression with the opening paragraph.
- Write powerful closing paragraphs
- Understand the disadvantage of using one size fits all cover letter templates.
- Learn how to tailor cover letters to different jobs.
Below is the list of course content of our Writing A Compelling Cover Letter training course
- What is the purpose of a cover letter.
- What to do before you start writing a cover letter.
- Who should a cover letter be addressed to.
- How to write powerful introductions.
- How to explain why you are the best candidate for the role.
- How to show interest and enthusiasm about the role.
- How to end a cover letter in a powerful yet humble tone.
- Different types of writing styles to use for cover letters.
- Different types of letter formats to use for cover letters.
- What a cover letter should include and what should be left out.
- Disadvantages of using one size fits all cover letter templates.
- Who to send your cover letter to so that it gets read.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Writing A Compelling Cover Letter course
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Learner’s Guide
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Key Takeaways Notes
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Essentials Ebook
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Course Handouts
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter 30-Day Action Plan
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter MindMaps Pack
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter PPT Slides Used During Course
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter E-Learning Course
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Online Video Course
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Essentials Audiobook
Writing A Compelling Cover Letter Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Writing A Compelling Cover Letter training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Writing A Compelling Cover Letter training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Writing A Compelling Cover Letter training course
Request for this Writing A Compelling Cover Letter course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.