Work-Life Balance Course in Singapore
Work-Life Balance Course in Singapore
About This Course
Today’s fast-paced and unpredictable world makes achieving work-life balance more and more difficult. Giving in to failure is not an option if you want to avoid the type of bloody wake up call author, columnist, and entrepreneur, Arianna Huffington received.
She is best known as the co-founder and former editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post. Two years after it took off, she collapsed at her desk while reading email. Her sister found her in a pool of blood. She broke her cheekbone and a gash on eye needed four stitches. Failure to balance her work and personal life and daily 18-hour work shifts had left her sleep deprived, exhausted, and burned out.
Maintaining work-life balance is not only important for your physical health and wellbeing. It also improves your work performance. Work-life balance does not mean equal balance. This is an unrealistic expectation and only serves to make you miserable. It varies over time as your life changes and only you get to define what it means. Sometimes you’ll need to prioritize your personal life and at other times your work life will get need more of you.
This course gives participants valuable tips to help them establish a work-life balance that promotes their physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. You’ll learn what to do when feelings of guilt arise and how to embrace flexibility and failure for a better life.
This Work-Life Balance workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Work-Life Balance.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Work-Life Balance course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Work-Life Balance workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Work-Life Balance course
- Increase personal and professional happiness.
- Build quality family relationships.
- Reduce stress, burnout, and exhaustion.
- Professional and personal goal achievement.
- Build a great support system at home and at work.
- Improve your physical, mental and emotional health.
- Eliminate feelings of guilt.
- Live a fuller life.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Work-Life Balance course
- Understand the true definition of work-life balance.
- Learn steps to manage work and life
- Use organizational and delegation strategies from work to help your personal life.
- Understand the importance of having a support system at home and at work.
- Demonstrate how flexibility is the key to work-life balance.
- Recognize that what you do at work and what you do outside of work support and enhance each other.
- Use time management tools for better productivity and efficiency.
- Show how to plan goals and tasks.
- Prevent and recover from burnout and exhaustion.
- How to recognize when things are going wrong and ask for help.
- Develop a restorative sleep schedule.
- Live fully and enjoy life.
- Learn how to say no to things that harm their work-life balance.
Below is the list of course content of our Work-Life Balance training course
- What is a work-life balance.
- What people misunderstand about work-life balance.
- Impact of technology on work-life balance
- How to build a powerful support system..
- Why making time for self-care is important.
- How to set boundaries in your personal and work life.
- The importance of sleep and flexibility.
- Understanding your limits.
- How to handle feelings of guilt.
- Different tools that can help you handle stress better.
- How to prioritize your day for optimal success.
- When to ask for help at home and in the office.
- Small changes you can make today to improve your work-life balance.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Work-Life Balance course
Work-Life Balance Learner’s Guide
Work-Life Balance Key Takeaways Notes
Work-Life Balance Essentials Ebook
Work-Life Balance Course Handouts
Work-Life Balance 30-Day Action Plan
Work-Life Balance MindMaps Pack
Work-Life Balance PPT Slides Used During Course
Work-Life Balance Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Work-Life Balance E-Learning Course
Work-Life Balance Online Video Course
Work-Life Balance Essentials Audiobook
Work-Life Balance Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Work-Life Balance training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Work-Life Balance training course.
Request for this Work-Life Balance course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.