When To Speak Up Course in Singapore
When To Speak Up Course in Singapore
About This Course
Have you ever wanted to say something but are not sure of when to say it? Or have you ever wanted to say something and are unsure of if, you should because of factors like where you are or who you are speaking to?
You’re not alone. Everyone has found themselves in this situation at one point or another. Unsure of whether to speak up or follow the age-old metaphor that says silence is golden.
Speaking up is hard. Knowing when to speak up adds to the level of difficulty. This can stem from a fear of rejection, retaliation, social isolation, or looking stupid. Your beliefs and mindset also play a role.
There’s a time and a place to hold your tongue. Do this with caution as silence may be golden but it has a cost which can be tragic. Knowing when to speak up avoids you paying a steep price for your silence.
This course helps participants understand the importance of speaking up and helps them recognize different instances when they should. Like when there’s disrespect or emotional abuse to themselves or to others. it takes them out of the comfort zone and shows them how to find their voice and speak up with confidence and influence in both personal and work settings. Practice will help learners master the techniques they learn.
This When To Speak Up workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their When To Speak Up.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this When To Speak Up course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this When To Speak Up workshop is 2 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our When To Speak Up course
- Avoid misunderstandings.
- Increase your self-esteem.
- Effective communication.
- Command attention.
- Increase your confidence.
- Stand out in a crowd.
- Inspire change and motivation.
- Expand your skill set.
Below is the list of course objectives of our When To Speak Up course
- Understand the importance of speaking up.
- List important considerations to keep in mind when speaking up.
- Identify situations when you should always speak up.
- Recognize when it’s important to stay silent.
- Learn how to project confidence when speaking in front of others.
- Select words that project confidence when you speak.
- Gather your thoughts quickly to speak up in a timely manner with short notice.
- Use a recording device to evaluate how you speak.
- Recognize which aspect of your speech needs improving.
- Demonstrate the difference between projecting your voice and shouting.
- Demonstrate how listening helps you know when to speak up.
- Overcome the fear of retaliation or looking stupid
- Analyze what beliefs and mindset you hold that prevent you from speaking up.
- Comfortable speaking to diverse audiences.
Below is the list ofcourse content of our When To Speak Up training course
- General benefits of speaking up.
- How speaking up helps you thrive in your professional and personal life.
- Recognizing when to speak up.
- Recognizing when silence is golden.
- Tools for speaking with clarity.
- Tools for speaking with fluency.
- Tricks you can use to hide nervousness when speaking up.
- How to prepare in advance to speak up with ease.
- How public speaking classes can help you build the courage to speak up.
- Why listening is an important aspect of speaking up.
- How your beliefs impact how and if you speak up.
- Common mistakes to avoid when speaking up.
- How to speak up when the audience is diverse.
- Examples of people who have spoken up and brought about positive change.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the When To Speak Up course
When To Speak Up Learner’s Guide
When To Speak Up Key Takeaways Notes
When To Speak Up Essentials Ebook
When To Speak Up Course Handouts
When To Speak Up 30-Day Action Plan
When To Speak Up MindMaps Pack
When To Speak Up PPT Slides Used During Course
When To Speak Up Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
When To Speak Up E-Learning Course
When To Speak Up Online Video Course
When To Speak Up Essentials Audiobook
When To Speak Up Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this When To Speak Up training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online When To Speak Up training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this When To Speak Up training course
Contact us for the latest When To Speak Up course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this When To Speak Up course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.