Verbal Communication Skills Course in Singapore
Verbal Communication Skills Course in Singapore
Verbal communication is all about the words, how it is used and how it is interpreted. This form of communication is often more guarded in writing, but spoken verbal communication is what others could easily notice upon interaction. Having excellent verbal communication skills is an asset every employer is always looking for.
This Verbal Communication Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Verbal Communication Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Verbal Communication Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Verbal Communication Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Verbal Communication Skills course
- Learn to be concise
- Learnt the value of brevity
- Understand the importance of courtesy
- Understand the importance of professionalism
- Learn to talk unpretentiously
Below is the list of course objectives of our Verbal Communication Skills course
- Understand the benefits of communicating what you want in a detailed manner
- Recognise that the more detail provided, the more likely understanding is transferred
- Develop a sense of what it is people need to hear before they are convinced of something
- Identify what is important and what is not important when communicating
- Understand the value of speaking clearly and without the use of unnecessarily long or confusing concepts
- Conduct assessments as to whether you communicated your message successfully
Below is the list of course content of our Verbal Communication Skills training course
- Why communicate verbally?
- What to include when communicating verbally
- What to omit when communicating verbally
- Why some information is more important than other information
- Why accessibility is important
- Why trying to seem superior causes mistrust
- How to encourage trust and understanding from the person you’re talking to
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Verbal Communication Skills course
Verbal Communication Skills Learner’s Guide
Verbal Communication Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Verbal Communication Skills Essentials Ebook
Verbal Communication Skills Course Handouts
Verbal Communication Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Verbal Communication Skills MindMaps Pack
Verbal Communication Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Verbal Communication Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Verbal Communication Skills E-Learning Course
Verbal Communication Skills Online Video Course
Verbal Communication Skills Essentials Audiobook
Verbal Communication Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Verbal Communication Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Verbal Communication Skills training course.
Contact us for the latest Verbal Communication Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Verbal Communication Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.