Being put on the spot can always render us rattled and tongue-tied, grappling for the right answers and terrified of blurting out the wrong ones. This could give the listeners a bad impression of us being unprepared and unskilled in speaking in public. In this case, being able to think on your feet is an important skill to acquire, be it from the boss’s interrogation or being tasked to present a progress report in 10 minutes.
Duration: 60 minutes
SGD 1299.97 SGD 889.97
- What does it mean if you are told to think on your feet?
- Why is it necessary to learn to think on your feet in any situation?
- Initial assessment: How does your brain process information? What are your cognitive skills?
- Knowing your audience and structuring your answer based on them
- Expecting frequently asked questions (FAQs) depending on a situation
- Mentally organizing facts and thoughts before speaking
- Adopting a confident and calm demeanor
- Speaking with clarity and presenting your answer concisely
Lunch and Learn