The Addie Model Training Course
The Addie Model Course in Singapore
About This The Addie Model Training Course
The Addie Model Course in Singapore
The ADDIE Model, which stands for Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation, is a famous instructional systems design (ISD) from which several ISD’s came from. This model has become the leading basis for developing training courses. It is divided into five phases, which the acronym stands for, that has to be followed in the same order.
Who Should Attend This The Addie Model Workshop
This The Addie Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Addie Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This The Addie Model Training Program
The ideal group size for this The Addie Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This The Addie Model Skills Course
The duration of this The Addie Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
The Addie Model Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Addie Model course
- Apply the ADDIE model in business to determine the business outcome.
- Incorporate ADDIE model in business process to analyze the business system for better understanding.
- Apply the ADDIE phases in task management to compile a task inventory of all tasks associated with each job.
- Incorporate ADDIE model in customer management to conduct effective customer needs analysis.
- Apply the ADDIE model to build performance measures for the tasks to be learned at the workplace.
- Incorporate ADDIE model in financial planning to estimate product cost and compare to benefits gained.
- Incorporate the ADDIE model in develop the learning objectives, to include both terminal and enabling objectives.
- Incorporate ADDIE model at the workplace to develop performance tests to show mastery of the tasks.
- Apply the ADDIE model in training to improve the sequence and structure of the training objectives.
- Use knowledge gained to develop activities that stimulate learning at the workplace.
- Incorporate ADDIE phases in developing and designing the instructional courseware for organizations.
- Apply the ADDIE model as a guideline for building effective trainingand performance support tools for employees at the workplace.
- Employ the knowledge gained to create a management plan for conducting the training of employees at the workplace.
- Use ADDIE model to effectively review and evaluate the phases (analyze, design, develop, implement) of training.
- Use ADDIE model to improve the training system to make it better and to meet future challenges.
The Addie Model Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Addie Model course
- Understand the meaning of the Addie model.
- Learn the main phases of Addie model applicable in training of trainers.
- Understand the importance of Addie model in training the trainer within corporate contexts.
- Learn in detail the four components of Addie model and their significance in training.
- Learn the essential steps of building Addie objectives for training corporate professionals.
- Understand the structure of Addie model and the approaches applied in training using the model.
- Learn the process of writing learning objectives using Addie model.
- Understand the significance of applying the Addie model in creating teaching strategies.
- Know how to apply the Addie model in development of training resources.
- Appreciate the role of the Addie model in development of lesson plans for teaching.
- Learn the process of reviewing the effectiveness of Addie model in learning.
- Appreciate the benefits and challenges of Addie model in facilitating training.
Course Content For This The Addie Model Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our The Addie Model training course
- What is the meaning of the Addie model?
- Learn what are the main phases of Addie (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation) model applicable in training of trainers?
- Why is the Addie model important in training the trainer within corporate contexts?
- What are the four components of Addie model and their significance in training?
- What are the essential steps of building Addie objectives and training programs for organizations?
- What is the structure of Addie model? Which approaches are applied in training using the model?
- What is the process of writing learning objectives using Addie model?
- What is the significance of applying the Addie model in creating teaching strategies?
- How do trainers apply the Addie model in development of training resources?
- What is the role of the Addie model in the development of lesson plans for teaching?
- What are the tools and process of reviewing the effectiveness of Addie model in learning?
- What are the benefits and challenges of Addie model in facilitating training?
The Addie Model Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Addie Model course
The Addie Model Learner’s Guide
The Addie Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Addie Model Essentials Ebook
The Addie Model Course Handouts
The Addie Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Addie Model MindMaps Pack
The Addie Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Addie Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Addie Model E-Learning Course
The Addie Model Online Video Course
The Addie Model Essentials Audiobook
The Addie Model Infographics Pack
The Addie Model Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this The Addie Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Addie Model training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming The Addie Model Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest The Addie Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download The Addie Model Course Brochure
Request for this The Addie Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.