Telework And Telecommuting Course in Singapore
About This Telework And Telecommuting Training Course
Telework And Telecommuting Course in Singapore
About This Course
Teleworking and telecommuting are two of the latest fruits of cyberspace technology offering the luxury of working at home with flexible hours. First coined by Jack Nilles, the “father of telecommuting”, in 1973, they were conceived before personal computers began rapidly produced. Today, terms such as “remote workers” or “virtual assistants” now mean the same.
Immersing into the world of teleworking and telecommuting can be easily performed nowadays, as long as you have a personal computer, Internet connection, and adequate web skills. However, it is not advised to venture into this field without knowing what to expect. This course will introduce the participants to how teleworking and telecommuting generally operates. It will guide beginners on the minimum requirements needed for being a telecommuter as well as the issues and concerns that should be watched out for.
Who Should Attend This Telework And Telecommuting Workshop
This Telework And Telecommuting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Telework And Telecommuting.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size Fot This Telework And Telecommuting Training Program
The ideal group size for this Telework And Telecommuting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Telework And Telecommuting Skills Course
The duration of this Telework And Telecommuting workshop is 2 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Telework And Telecommuting Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Telework And Telecommuting course
- Introduces the participant to the option of making a career at home through teleworking and telecommuting
- Provides the participant with the basic skills needed and guidelines in starting a teleworking and telecommuting job
- Teaches the participant to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision
- Contributes to the cost-effectiveness for both the employee and the company
- Enhances the health and morale of the participant by working in the comforts of home
- Contributes to the sustainability of the environment by decreasing traffic, commute, and waste
Telework And Telecommuting Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Telework And Telecommuting course
- Define what is teleworking and telecommuting
- Differentiate between teleworking and telecommuting
- State the benefits of teleworking and telecommuting for the employees and the company
- Recall the history of how teleworking and telecommuting started
- Learn the latest trends in teleworking and telecommuting
- Identify the skills and physical equipment needed to be a teleworker or telecommuter
- Identify the kinds of jobs a teleworker or telecommuter can do
- Learn the important things to consider and to watch out for before accepting a teleworking or telecommuting job
- Acquire important tips in starting a teleworking or telecommuting job
- Identify the disadvantages and issues in being a telework or telecommuter
- Find reliable sources of legitimate teleworking and telecommuting jobs
- Determine the impact of teleworking and telecommuting in the business industry
- Discover how teleworking and telecommuting contributes to the sustainability of the environment and society
Course Content For This Telework And Telecommuting Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Telework And Telecommuting training course
- What is teleworking and telecommuting? What is the difference between them?
- What are the benefits of teleworking and telecommuting to the employees and the company?
- How the evolution of teleworking and telecommuting came to be
- Recent trends in teleworking and telecommuting
- What are the skills, abilities, and equipment you need to be a teleworker or telecommuter?
- What are the job opportunities for aspiring teleworkers and telecommuters?
- Important things to remember before accepting a telecommuting job
- Working on your career at home: Getting started tips and protocols for beginner telecommuters
- What are the possible drawbacks and concerns of teleworking and telecommuting for employees and companies?
- Thinking of working at home? Discover where to find teleworking and telecommuting jobs
- How can teleworking and telecommuting give impact to the business industry?
- Teleworking, telecommuting, and their contribution to environmental and societal sustainability
Telework And Telecommuting Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Telework And Telecommuting course
Telework And Telecommuting Learner’s Guide
Telework And Telecommuting Key Takeaways Notes
Telework And Telecommuting Essentials Ebook
Telework And Telecommuting Course Handouts
Telework And Telecommuting 30-Day Action Plan
Telework And Telecommuting MindMaps Pack
Telework And Telecommuting PPT Slides Used During Course
Telework And Telecommuting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Telework And Telecommuting E-Learning Course
Telework And Telecommuting Online Video Course
Telework And Telecommuting Essentials Audiobook
Telework And Telecommuting Infographics Pack
Telework And Telecommuting Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Telework And Telecommuting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Telework And Telecommuting training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Telework And Telecommuting training course
Upcoming Telework And Telecommuting Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Telework And Telecommuting course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Telework And Telecommuting Course Brochure
Request for this Telework And Telecommuting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.