For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it”s at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not.
The Teamwork And Team Building workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Your participants will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member.
Duration: 60 minutes
SGD 1299.97 SGD 889.97
- Defining Success
- Types of Teams
- The First Stage of Team Development – Forming
- The Second Stage of Team Development – Storming
- The Third Stage of Team Development – Norming
- The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing
- Team Building Activities
- Making the Most of Team Meetings
- Solving Problems as a Team
- Encouraging Teamwork