Taking Initiative Course in Singapore
Taking Initiative Course in Singapore
About This Course
Initiative is a trait that every employee needs if he or she has high hopes of being visible in the company. If you have the tendency to step out and rise to the challenge of an assignment, if you can anticipate a problem and come up with a countermeasure before it manifests, then you are an initiative person. Most innovative and creative ideas come from people with initiative and this makes them an asset in their company.
If you are not an inherently initiative person, acquiring this trait needs investment in focus and time. A desire to be initiative can begin by being attentive and aware of your surroundings and noticing what needs to be done. Start out small and make it a habit that you can do every day. To learn more about how to develop initiative, this course will provide you all you need to know. It will show you how far initiative can take you and provide exercises in practicing your initiative through different work situations.
This Taking Initiative workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Taking Initiative.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Taking Initiative course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Taking Initiative workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Taking Initiative course
- Improves the participant’s career profile and growth by showing initiative at the right time
- Improves group dynamics and teamwork especially when solving problems with the group
- Increases the participant’s value, credibility, and reputation in the workplace
- Contributes to the participant’s personal satisfaction by taking the initiative to help co-workers or accomplish a challenging task
- Enhances the participant’s confidence and leadership skills by taking the first step in accomplishing something
- Strengthens the participant’s insight and awareness to problems that need solving and able to anticipate or detect them early
Below is the list of course objectives of our Taking Initiative course
- Define the meaning of being initiative
- Describe the characteristics of an initiative person
- Explain the importance of being initiative in the workplace
- Learn the ways to cultivate and enhance initiative
- Know the limits of showing initiative and the ideal time to use it
- Associate leadership skills with being initiative
- Solve work problems using initiative
- Determine the benefits of having initiative in and out of the workplace
- Identify the factors or instances which discourages initiative from taking place
- Determine the ways on how to influence others to be initiative
- Apply initiative in situations outside of work
- Discover examples of workplace scenarios showing initiative
- Practice employing initiative through analysis of work-related problem exercises
Below is the list of course content of our Taking Initiative training course
- What does having initiative mean?
- What are the characteristics of a person with initiative?
- Why is it important to be initiative in the workplace?
- How can you develop initiative traits in the workplace?
- When should you take initiative and when should you step back?
- Strengthening your leadership skills by cultivating initiative
- Improving your problem-solving skills through being initiative
- What are the benefits of having initiative in the workplace?
- What hinders initiative to take place?
- How can you influence others to show initiative?
- Showing initiative outside of the workplace
- Examples of work situations showing initiative from an employee
- Activity: Show your initiative in solving different work problems
- Activity: Recall the last time you have shown initiative in or out of work and share with the class
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Taking Initiative course
Taking Initiative Learner’s Guide
Taking Initiative Key Takeaways Notes
Taking Initiative Essentials Ebook
Taking Initiative Course Handouts
Taking Initiative 30-Day Action Plan
Taking Initiative MindMaps Pack
Taking Initiative PPT Slides Used During Course
Taking Initiative Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Taking Initiative E-Learning Course
Taking Initiative Online Video Course
Taking Initiative Essentials Audiobook
Taking Initiative Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Taking Initiative training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Taking Initiative training course.
Contact us for the latest Taking Initiative course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Taking Initiative course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.