Surviving A Recession Course in Singapore
Surviving A Recession Course in Singapore
A recession can be defined as a period of economic decline in which industrial activity and trade are reduced. For economic decline to be termed as a recession it has to last at least six months. There should be a drop in these economic indicators: income, employment, real GDP, retail sales, and manufacturing.
A recession is quite destructive. For instance, it can cause widespread unemployment. Thus, it can affect a lot of people. Also, when the unemployment rate rises, consumer purchasing power decreases. Most businesses go bankrupt and people lose their homes because they cannot afford mortgage payments.
If a recession lasts longer, it becomes a depression. Unfortunately, depression can last for many years. The last great depression was between 1929 and 1939 with the unemployment rate at 25%. Do you know that the only benefit of recession is that it cures inflation?
The truth is that the economy will have its ups and downs. It is quite easy to enjoy the good times, but how can you deal with tough times such as recession? You need to prepare adequately, cut costs, and ensure you have streams of income. In this way, you can emerge from the recession as strong as before.
This Surviving A Recession workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Surviving A Recession.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Surviving A Recession course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Surviving A Recession workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Surviving A Recession course
- Manage your finances wisely
- Invest wisely
- Reduce stress
- Acquire employment skills
- Avoid debts
- Increase efficiency of your organisation
Below is the list of course objectives of our Surviving A Recession course
- Maximise the impact of skills and employment behaviour and policies to secure competitive jobs
- Know how to develop appropriate market solutions that leverage great investment in skills
- Identify the threats, opportunities, and threats that are facing organisations operating in difficult economic situations
- Identify the strategies that organisations have adopted that have experienced recession before
- Assess the strategies that prove to be problematic and the ones that allow organisations to respond dynamically, survive, and emerge strongly.
- Understand the measures companies should take during a recession
- How to negotiate with clients, landowners, and contractors
- How to reduce business operating costs such as adverting costs
- Appropriate ways to monitor expenditures and costs
- How to search for the new markets for your products
- How to pay off debts in time during a recession
- Long-term strategies that you can implement to overcome recession
Below is the list of course content of our Surviving A Recession training course
- Review the existing literatures about recession and its impact on individuals, businesses, and governments
- Required businesses responses to recession taking it into account the particular elements of the current crisis
- The effect of increasing globalisation on the economic activities across national frontiers
- How recessions impact on countries, regions, firms, and industries and how they generate contradictory tendencies
- How to come up with new technologies, industries, products, ideas and how to stimulate business churn
- Tips on adapting to the environment shocks and dealing with organisational inertia
- Ways to cut costs and conserve resources and investing in new processes and products to exploit the competitor weakness
- Investment strategies that involve market diversification and expenditure on innovation
- Organisations that are not vulnerable to recession and how to benefit from them
- The role of governments in recession
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Surviving A Recession course
Surviving A Recession Learner’s Guide
Surviving A Recession Key Takeaways Notes
Surviving A Recession Essentials Ebook
Surviving A Recession Course Handouts
Surviving A Recession 30-Day Action Plan
Surviving A Recession MindMaps Pack
Surviving A Recession PPT Slides Used During Course
Surviving A Recession Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Surviving A Recession E-Learning Course
Surviving A Recession Online Video Course
Surviving A Recession Essentials Audiobook
Surviving A Recession Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Surviving A Recession training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Surviving A Recession training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Surviving A Recession training course
Request for this Surviving A Recession course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.