Business Succession Planning Course Singapore
Business Succession Planning Course Singapore
Looking ahead into a company’s future involves planning the succession of positions, particularly the high-level ones. Succession planning will help identify employees with the potential to assume higher offices whenever the time comes. It will also provide a ready list of promotions to anyone who has been trained for the job.
This Succession Planning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Succession Planning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Succession Planning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Succession Planning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Succession Planning course
- Learn to formulate strategies for attracting, retaining and developing skilled individuals
- Know how to develop future leaders from within while retaining intellectual/operational expertise
- Be able to sustain business relationships that are vital to your organization’s success
- Develop a targeted approach to identify the competencies needed for specific positions
- Help increase retention by matching your company’s needs with the aspirations of individuals
- Recruit outstanding employees, develop their competencies, and prepare them for the future
- Help the organization achieve its goals and objectives for the strategic direction of the organization
- Increase the availability of capable individuals who are prepared to assume such roles as they become available
- Identify which employees are eligible for the succession planning program
- Measure future employee capabilities includes analyzing jobs, tasks, job descriptions, and competencies
- Help an organization create progression or career paths and create strategies to develop employees where their gaps exist
- Reduced risk associated with a loss of experienced leadership and engage in it on a continuous basis
Below is the list of course objectives of our Succession Planning course
- Define business succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a succession plan.
- The importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
- Communicate to develop support and manage change.
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans.
- Characterise success.
Below is the list of course content of our Business Succession Planning training course
Business Succession Planning Module 1: Succession Planning Vs. Replacement Planning
- What is Business Succession Planning?
- What Is Replacement Planning?
- Differences Between
- Deciding What You Need
Business Succession Planning Module 2: Preparing for the Planning Process
- How to Set Parameters for the Planning Process
- Should You Establish a Committee?
- How to Gather Operational Data
Business Succession Planning Module 3: Initiating Process
- Develop a Mission Statement
- Develop a Vision Statement
- Choosing to Be a Mentor
Business Succession Planning Module 4: The SWOT Analysis
- Identifying Strengths
- Identifying Weaknesses
- Identifying Opportunities
- Identifying Threats
Business Succession Planning Module 5: Developing the Succession Plan
- Prioritize What the Succession Plan Will Address
- Set Goals and Objectives
- Develop a Strategy for Achieving Goals
- Draft the Plan
Business Succession Planning Module 6: Executing the Plan
- Assign Responsibility and Authority
- Establish a Monitoring System
- Identifying Paths
- Choosing Your Final Approach
Business Succession Planning Module 7: Gaining Support
- Gathering Data
- Addressing Concerns and Issues
- Evaluating and Adapting
Business Succession Planning Module 8: Managing the Change
- Developing a Change Management Plan
- Developing a Communication Plan
- Implementing the Plans
- Providing Constructive Criticism
- Encouraging Growth and Development
Business Succession Planning Module 9: Overcoming Roadblocks
- Common Obstacles
- Re-Evaluating Goals
- Focusing on Progress
Business Succession Planning Module 10: Reaching the End
- How to Know When You’ve Achieved Success
- Wrapping it All Up
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Succession Planning course
Succession Planning Learner’s Guide
Succession Planning Key Takeaways Notes
Succession Planning Essentials Ebook
Succession Planning Course Handouts
Succession Planning 30-Day Action Plan
Succession Planning MindMaps Pack
Succession Planning PPT Slides Used During Course
Succession Planning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Succession Planning E-Learning Course
Succession Planning Online Video Course
Succession Planning Essentials Audiobook
Succession Planning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Succession Planning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Succession Planning training course.
Contact us for the latest Succession Planning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Succession Planning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.