Succeeding At A New Job Course in Singapore
Succeeding At A New Job Course in Singapore
About This Course
Getting the job you have coveted for and have worked hard to attain is the easy part. The real challenge is getting through your first few weeks in a new environment without a hitch and with a good impression from your co-workers and boss. The first few days for a new employee should not be allowed to go by passively. This is the perfect time to start building the foundations of your reputation and your relationship at work.
To succeed in your new job, you have to treat the first few months as if you are on probation. You may be excellent in work performance, but you also have to show yourself capable of teamwork, respect, and humility. This course will teach the participant in cultivating healthy habits early on, which leads to success not just in a new job but in the long run as well.
This Succeeding At A New Job workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Succeeding At A New Job.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Succeeding At A New Job course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Succeeding At A New Job workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Succeeding At A New Job course
- Increases the participant’s long-term success in the job, work-wise or relationship-wise
- Provides a smooth transition for the participant in a new environment
- Improves the participant’s adaptability when being placed in a new environment
- Develops the participant’s reputation through an early demonstration of good work ethics and amiable personality
- Enhances the participant’s self-confidence and oral communication skills
- Encourages the participant to be organized and attentive, especially in a new work environment
- Establishes a healthy start in a new job which could affect future work performance
Below is the list of course objectives of our Succeeding At A New Job course
- Gather facts and profiles about the new company and the department one belongs in
- Know the kind of mindset and outlook to be brought on the new job
- List realistic and reasonable expectations for the new job
- Learn to communicate and make friends in and out of the team
- Learn to familiarize and assess physical surroundings
- Make observations of the office flow
- Construct a personal daily schedule out of the observations made
- Schedule a consultation with the direct supervisor
- Identify the people to be addressed with problems and clarifications
- Determine the common dilemmas that new employees face at work
- Conduct a personal assessment regarding one’s accomplishments
- Make an evaluation of one’s personal experience from the first day of a first job
Below is the list of course content of our Succeeding At A New Job training course
- Welcome to your new job: Knowing about your company, your department, and your position
- What kind of mindset should you bring to your new job?
- Forming reasonable expectations for your new job
- Opening up and making acquaintances
- Finding your footing and navigating carefully
- Observing the office dynamics and structuring your schedule out of it
- Showing diligence and respect for authority
- Consulting with your direct supervisor regularly
- Addressing office problems or questions to the right person
- What are the common problems faced by new employees at work?
- How do you know if you have been successful in your new job?
- Activity: Recall your first day on your first job. What did you feel? How were you able to get through the day?
- Activity: Make an ideal outline of what a new employee should do on his/her first day of work, after one month, and after 3 months of starting.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Succeeding At A New Job course
Succeeding At A New Job Learner’s Guide
Succeeding At A New Job Key Takeaways Notes
Succeeding At A New Job Essentials Ebook
Succeeding At A New Job Course Handouts
Succeeding At A New Job 30-Day Action Plan
Succeeding At A New Job MindMaps Pack
Succeeding At A New Job PPT Slides Used During Course
Succeeding At A New Job Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Succeeding At A New Job E-Learning Course
Succeeding At A New Job Online Video Course
Succeeding At A New Job Essentials Audiobook
Succeeding At A New Job Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Succeeding At A New Job training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Succeeding At A New Job training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Succeeding At A New Job training course
Contact us for the latest Succeeding At A New Job course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Succeeding At A New Job course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.