Speaking With Conviction Course in Singapore
Speaking With Conviction Course in Singapore
Confidence and conviction go hand in hand when it comes to delivering the best speech that captures the audience’s attention long after it was finished. They are the keys to what makes a person believable and influential, garnering many listeners. In business, being able to speak with conviction makes you noticed and your ideas valued. This is also why leaders and influencers succeed in presenting their advocacies and goals.
In this course, the participants will be provided with another tool for speaking alongside confidence. This will provide them with important techniques to practice and guidelines to remember to become a speaker to look forward to.
This Speaking With Conviction workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Speaking With Conviction.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Speaking With Conviction course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Speaking With Conviction workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speaking With Conviction course
- Enhances the participant’s potential for leadership by injecting conviction in his/her opinions and ideas
- Trains the participant to use the right vocal quality and maintaining them through healthy vocal exercises
- Gains trust and confidence from other people for being able to deliver a strong and persuasive speech
- Helps the participant to sound believable, engaging, and confident
- Leaves a lasting impact from the audience long after the speech was delivered
- Improves the participant’s image as a self-possessed and capable individual
- Transforms the participant into an effective public speaker who is welcomed and sought after by the audience
Below is the list of course objectives of our Speaking With Conviction course
- Understand the meaning of conviction and how it applies to speaking
- Explain the importance of having a strong conviction when speaking
- Identify the people who would benefit the most in being able to speak with conviction
- Learn the applicable vocal quality for certain voice types
- Discover the right postures and gestures to affect when delivering a speech
- Learn how to exude confidence and authority when speaking
- Establish a connection with one’s listeners to ensure engagement and effective delivery
- Get familiar with filler words that should be avoided when making a speech
- Gain a deeper understanding and belief of one’s own subject to increase conviction
- Identify the things to be avoided when injecting conviction in one’s speech
- Determine the benefits of being able to speak with conviction in any situation
- Present a short extemporaneous speech about a certain topic using the techniques learned
Below is the list of course content of our Speaking With Conviction training course
- Conviction in speaking: What does it mean and how does it apply
- Why is it important to learn to speak with conviction?
- Who are the people who need to use force and conviction when speaking?
- A brief introduction to voice lessons: Affecting the right vocal quality and modulation
- Gestures and postures: Using your body language to drive your point across
- How to project confidence and authority while speaking
- Connecting with your listeners and maintaining eye contact
- What are fillers? – How to identify and get rid of them
- Speak what you feel: Believing in your material and understanding it deeply
- What should you avoid doing when learning to speak with conviction?
- What are the benefits of being able to speak with conviction?
- Activity: Pick a stand on a controversial issue or any topic you feel strongly about. Prepare your thoughts for 30 seconds and present an extemporaneous speech.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Speaking With Conviction course
Speaking With Conviction Learner’s Guide
Speaking With Conviction Key Takeaways Notes
Speaking With Conviction Essentials Ebook
Speaking With Conviction Course Handouts
Speaking With Conviction 30-Day Action Plan
Speaking With Conviction MindMaps Pack
Speaking With Conviction PPT Slides Used During Course
Speaking With Conviction Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Speaking With Conviction E-Learning Course
Speaking With Conviction Online Video Course
Speaking With Conviction Essentials Audiobook
Speaking With Conviction Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Speaking With Conviction training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Speaking With Conviction training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Speaking With Conviction training course
Request for this Speaking With Conviction course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.