Speaking With Confidence Course in Singapore
Speaking With Confidence Course in Singapore
Confidence is most evident when a person is presenting him/herself, be it in public or just among peers. He/she often exudes an air of certainty and poise. Having confidence instinctively commands trust and respect from others and this leads to a wholesome image. This skill is also vital when speaking as it ensures that you know what you are talking about and you have the attention of your audience.
Speaking with confidence should also be employed even when interacting with colleagues and supervisors, in parties or over coffee. This boosts other’s impression of you and enhances your social skills. This course will help participants attain those benefits and train them to become confident speakers.
This Speaking With Confidence workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Speaking With Confidence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Speaking With Confidence course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Speaking With Confidence workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speaking With Confidence course
- Encourages the participant to welcome the opportunity of speaking in public and presenting an admirable image of oneself
- Improves the participant’s image as a self-possessed and composed individual
- Helps the participant to understand the normality of being nervous and learning how to manage, if not avoid, them
- Ensures the effective delivery of the participant’s message, whether in public or casual speaking
- Contributes to the participant’s overall positivity and reduces the occurrence of negative thoughts
- Transforms the participant into an effective public speaker who is welcomed and sought after by the audience
Below is the list of course objectives of our Speaking With Confidence course
- Understand the meaning of being confident
- Describe the traits and personalities of people who are confident
- Explain the importance of being confident especially when speaking
- Understand the importance and impact of being prepared to the fullest
- Comprehend how nervousness affects speech and how they come naturally
- Learn how to manage and avoid panic attacks
- Discover the right postures and gestures to affect when delivering a speech or simply speaking casually
- Learn the steps to proper breathing and correct pauses when speaking
- Establish a connection with one’s listeners to ensure engagement and effective delivery
- Discover the numerous advantages of smiling and how it can affect one’s delivery
- Learn to overcome silence and intimidating crowds and converting them to advantages
- Determine the benefits of being a confident speaker
- Exercise the techniques learned by presenting a speech to the class
Below is the list of course content of our Speaking With Confidence training course
- The confidence in you: What does it mean to be confident?
- What are the traits and manners of people who are confident?
- Why is being confident an important skill when speaking?
- The assurance of being well prepared, well-rehearsed, and ready
- Understanding and expecting the attacks of nerves
- Managing and avoiding sudden panic attacks
- Gestures and postures: Acting naturally and engagingly
- The art of proper breathing and slowing down
- Connecting with your listeners and maintaining eye contact
- A smile can go a long way: The benefits of smiling and putting a positive tone in your speech
- Silence and the scenery: How to overcome the fear of silence and huge crowds and using them to your own advantage
- What are the benefits of being able to speak confidently especially in public?
- Activity: Read an example of a speech or make your own and present it to class, observing the techniques on confidence discussed in the lesson.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Speaking With Confidence course
Speaking With Confidence Learner’s Guide
Speaking With Confidence Key Takeaways Notes
Speaking With Confidence Essentials Ebook
Speaking With Confidence Course Handouts
Speaking With Confidence 30-Day Action Plan
Speaking With Confidence MindMaps Pack
Speaking With Confidence PPT Slides Used During Course
Speaking With Confidence Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Speaking With Confidence E-Learning Course
Speaking With Confidence Online Video Course
Speaking With Confidence Essentials Audiobook
Speaking With Confidence Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Speaking With Confidence training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Speaking With Confidence training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Speaking With Confidence training course
Contact us for the latest Speaking With Confidence course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Speaking With Confidence course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.